Transfer Wishlist

Depay came to England too soon. That was the biggest mistake he made.

Dang

Just making sure they get a big fee from Bayern next season.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMBITION!!!

Congrats on signing your contract and staying at your big club.

1 Like

Shocking there wasn’t any suitors for him this summer. Wasn’t he relatively cheap too considering the hype around him?

No reason to leave a club at 20/21 if you’re happy.

2 Likes

Do people still rate Draxler?

Not sure he’d want to work under Emery again tho

Never rated Draxler

1 Like

That young kid, Julien Brandt was much more lively at the WC, he would be great here.

2 Likes

There is a guy called Serge Gnabry or something liked thats. Looks very talentet imo

1 Like

Yeah. He’s got a good shot in him too.

1 Like

Wonder if Inter could budge if a big offer for Skriniar comes in. Liverpool broke the bank for VVD and Allison, which seems to not only improved their respective positions but the guys around them too.
Reminds me of the Ozil effect on Giroud, Rambo and Jack.
Skriniar seems like the perfect CB for me. Young, fast, strong, great defensive attributes and technique that midfielders are jealous of.

2 Likes

Can we use those connections at Ajax to fix up a double swoop for De Ligt and De Jong? It’s gonna cost a lot but those two look like the real deal.

Big, big investment needed this January or at least next summer. Would love for us to somehow recoup what we wasted on Xhaka but it ain’t happening. CB, CM and a winger the key areas.
Would be good if Mavropanos either joins our U23 or goes on a loan.
Btw, if Emery doesn’t rate Elneny we should put the guy out of his misery and let him move on. Get that #4 while you’re at it and assign to someone like Torreira or De Ligt.

I doubt you’re are going to see a 100-150 million investment from Arsenal in one transfer period. With Guendouzi, Torreira, Xhaka, Maitland-Niles and Elneny on the books we won’t see another centre midfielder either. I think Arsenal need to find at least a left back and a winger with some individual skill in the summer. Because of the age of Sokratis and Koscielny and Mustafi not being convincing an investment in a centre back will also be welcome.

Just out of curiousity. If we did have all the money available. Which centreback(s) would be a great addition for us?

get Thiago silva from PSG :giroud:

Who’s gonna be the #8 then? Only capable from those mentioned are Guendouzi and Niles, but even then you’re settling(dunno if we see a more creative and attacking side from them). Btw, I’m pretty sure one of Elneny or Xhaka is going sooner than later. Already, Mo seems completely out of favour and we also heard those reports of Arsenal trying to offload him late in the season.

One of Skriniar or De Ligt for sure. Wouldn’t go for two. Massive upgrade and potential leaders. Hopefully we could see a Gomez-esque transformation we saw with VVD.