🏆 OAscars Poll: Best Director

Here they are, your nominations for Best Director (formerly known as poster of the year). who drives the conversation on OA? Who’s posts do you consistently find yourself giving a like to, because they talk so much damn sense?

Poll will run until 20:00 on December 30th, so get your votes in!

Best Director
  • Bizzysignal
  • Aussiegooner
  • Stroller
  • BigWeng_4LYFE
  • Castiel
  • Flexo

0 voters

2 Likes

Some really good options here people, I could honestly vote for any of you.

2 Likes

Arsenal Mania wishes they had this deep of a XI.

1 Like

Quality not quantity.

1 Like

Same. Other than the second one.

How the f is @BigWeng_4LYFE nomianted for this? fekin cheater !

Lmaoooo cry more :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::beers::beers::beers::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

5 Likes

I’m glad to see that post has the goose egg likes it deserved :wink:

1 Like

Really hard one. Some amazing quality here leaves me genuinely too torn to vote

1 Like

Omg this one closed already lmaooo wow I did a great job syncing these polls. Congrats @BizzySignal and @Castiel you guys will have to share the Award :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Look at all these fucking Artetasexuals who voted for Castiel. Sorry Bizzy if this vote had gone down a few weeks ago or end of January I think you’d have won in a landslide :grimacing::grimacing:

6 Likes

:joy::rofl: the real travesty is that you didn’t get more votes my dude, I’m telling you now your the Van Gough of OA, only when your gone will everyone realise the true genius of your comedy :performing_arts: !

Good job on doing all the stuff as well must of been hard juggling work, family and OA. Much appreciated

And congrats to my brother @Castiel, you deserve it bro even if you are on the wrong side of the Arteta debate.

4 Likes

To award Best Director, we have a very special guest. Former Best Director award winner Ron Howard!

Congrats @Castiel and @BizzySignal

7 Likes