OA origins/Favourite moments

What is the connotation with this lol i’ve forgotten

Did i have a meltdown or something?

You did have a meltdown when you thought this was happening. Only to realise it was a mock tweet I made up for April fools day :wenger:

2 Likes

Now I need to see the receipts ffs. Man old OA had some great memories that just seem lost now, shame :santi:

Anyways, to make sure the same doesn’t happen to the best OA post ever, here it is in its rightful place courtesy of you, big man :heart:

2 Likes

Great work Elect. Now it’s in it’s rightful home :grin: At least this thread’s done a great job at bringing back as much of the classic moments on OA as it can, so at least that’s something!

Also it’s worth mentioning from your post in the other thread, that @Gio’s post actually achieved 80 likes for it. Which really is absolutely insane. The highest liked post we have on new OA is around half that number. If anyone ever surpasses that, might have to take us to win the league or something!

1 Like

Is there even 80 regular posters on here??

*Sees Gio’s meme posted…

2 Likes

Why is everyone getting likes off the back of my hard work (typing fuckijg nonsense in photoshop) should be ashamed of yourself ps thanks for the praise you set of slags

10 Likes

Who remembers Titiboy? I think that was his username… the legendary poster who had an insane obsession with Henry lol.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember that weird fucking dude

1 Like

Holy crap, I thought this masterpiece had been lost to the ages, but just seen it again in the Jack Wilshere thread. Bernardo Espinosa’s true feelings for @Cristo.

Thank goodness I managed to find this when the old OA museum link was still working. Another bit of OA history reclaimed :cristo:

6 Likes

Quite possibly the 2nd best post in OA history. @TheSpecialCnut

4 Likes

Hahaha fuck that is good, I had definitely forgotten all about that post. How could I?! It’s fantastic!

I know in recent times, Luca was somewhat known as the member who’d post goal clips etc. But does anyone of the older OA crew remember the true goal highlights machine member, called ReMad? :grinning:

Guy was literally the polar opposite to Luca. Hardly ever said a word, but always posted video highlights of many games across Europe, back in a time when they weren’t as easy to obtain like today. Must be talking about 10 years ago now.

3 Likes

Yep I remember his posts well. Did this forum a hell of a service for seemingly no reason.

3 Likes

I remember always thinking this :joy:

1 Like

Seeing as you like reading and looking back on OA history @LukeTheGooner, you might enjoy this thread :slight_smile:

On the subject of Luke, who remembers all the random polls and threads he used to create? Didn’t you do one basically asking people to post the location of where they lived? :laughing::cristo:

3 Likes

haha yeah I remember that one, what about the classic what’s you’re favourite colour and similar ones to that

2 Likes

What about the shaving using the oven mirror? oh and @Mysty I’ve just remembered that the where they live one I was trying to get everyone to show on google maps

1 Like

Luke, are you the one who used to use his toothbrush for like 2 years or was it g4e?

nah that wasn’t me, don’t even remember that story from anyone

1 Like