I’m honoured :wink:

Ahh you got me, I cannae stand that wee Scottish @Persona wannabie :hipster:

2 Likes

I can’t be someone who doesn’t like Love Island :sunglasses:

No, you can’t. :smile:

2 Likes

:arteta: This whole situation.

2 Likes

Think I’ve only been poster on her since May 2014, I do however miss the postings of Drayton and Len… Been reading it since about 2010 though and did enjoy it a lot more than other Arsenal forums.

2 Likes

Bolton Wanderer use to post one big post a month I recall. Always thought Anders Limpar was good and Simmie.

2 Likes

How did you read for so long without interacting? You’re not shy like :slight_smile:

you read for four years?! :joy: what took you so long?

Waiting for the christmas banner on the old site.

2 Likes

Hahaha yeah good question tbh @Calum, probably knew once I started posting I’d become to hooked on the forum which evidently has happened :joy:.

1 Like

Ahh yeah man thanls for the reminder!! @lengooner :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way @Mysty very glad to have u back man. No offense to the other moderators but you are legit the heart and soul of this place, ie nobody either knew of the 15 year anniversary, or gave a shit about it, except you :couple_with_heart_man_man:. Didn’t feel right while you’ve been gone. Also been taggin u in that motorsport thread in regard to Indycar this year, and basically having conversations with myself lmao.

3 Likes

I remember the time when Robin_L was a dude.

12 Likes

Mr. Big spuds and his semantics shout. Him and Shams rivalry was my favourite viewing on here.

1 Like

Everyone keeps saying this to me :blush: Thanks a lot for your kind words mate. I dunno why I remember a lot of the OA history, it comes in handy I guess!

Speaking of further memories, does anyone remember a few years ago that story @Cristo told about some guy he used to know, went on to become a Footballer but Cristo lost contact with him. (Who was it again Cristo?)

And then I think it was @TheSpecialCnut who posted the Wolverine from X-men picture, showing his ‘true’ feelings towards Cristo, gazing at a photo of him :smiley: Do you still have that photo TSC? Would be funny to see it again.

4 Likes

Bernardo Espinosa!!!

Played for Sevilla, Middlesbrough and Sporting Gijon and now Girona! Well remembered :blush::blush:

3 Likes

It’s a shame you lost contact, though quite frankly it’s his loss :cristo:

1 Like

Topo’s match reports.

MOTM: Cazorla
FOTM: Giroud
3 Likes

Weather: 23 degrees. Cloudy with spells of sunshine.

What a time on OA that was :joy:

1 Like