OA Meet Up - Champions Edition 🍻

Yeah it’s best you don’t come to the next meet pal, you’re probably not going to like what we think of you…

:poldi:

3 Likes

“Honestly that Mysty fella, so annoying. I’d rather have @AbouCuellar telling us his terrible jokes and casual racism instead”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Barcelona, 2006, day after we watched Henry score against Real Madrid!

Clockwise from top centre, Thomas89’ Harrow Gooner, his brother, Fabs, Me

First OA Meetup ?! Pffffft :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Haha fucking hell thats amazing!!

2 Likes

Celebrating the first league win since 2004 with the OA gang in real life, not in a shitty chatroom.

Who’s in? :joy:

11 Likes

If we do it im up for it !?

2 Likes

Absolutely down for a meet up in north London

2 Likes

I’m considering heading to London for the wolves game. Ticket or no ticket.

The problem is if we’re to do the League/EL double the parade won’t be the next day

2 Likes

Good idea.

If you’re going, I’m going :slight_smile:

1 Like

We should do a meet up the day of the parade, really get stuck in with the celebrations.

I know there’s a few other OA stalwarts who are keen

1 Like

Given I’m walking distance from the Emirates I am absolutely down haha

Yeah, I’m absolutely up for this.

If we win the league I’ll even buy you a pint and give you a big hug @DavidHillier, I sincerely believe that a league win could help even us overcome our differences :joy:

15 Likes

Arsenal brings people together

16 Likes

After so many years about this place and the old, I could show my face for this big occasion :joy:

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea. Great moment to visit some friends again and meet OA’s finest after been on here since the old forum.

1 Like

If we win the league I’m genuinely considering a trip to the UK to celebrate.

11 Likes

The celebrations/parade in north London will be pretty fucking epic, especially as it’s the first one in almost 20 years lol

2 Likes

It’d cost me about 5K NZD for return flights for me and the Mrs. Plus say another 5K for costs while we are there. Overall not that expensive so definitely possible, especially as we are both due for promotions at our respective jobs in the next couple of months :grin:

4 Likes

Hope I can book a spontaneous flight as it’s hard to know when the parade will be exactly. Maybe I can catch the train instead.

1 Like