OA Meet Up - Champions Edition 🍻

@Cristo and @Sol so romantic :wink:

3 Likes

That’s not a naked sol.
You got catfished

3 Likes

So why did you go somewhere else? Sounds like you would have fitted right in :wink:

1 Like

Would be nice to meet the #lads one day. How did you phrase this to your wives/girlfriends? I feel like there would be a lot of eye rolling if I mentioned meeting up with some dudes off the internet.

8 Likes

My wife’s initial reaction was as you’d expect, rolling of her eyes and thinking I’m going to get my organs harvested or whatever.

It’s a slightly weird one to bring up but she got it after I explained. I’ve been a member for 10 years in November so you get to really know people over that period of time.

10 Likes

I didn’t tell my girlfriend :laughing: I just said I was going out for drinks and then we had a row when I got home because I wasn’t answering her texts because I was too distract by my engaging chat with Sol and chatting about 80s music with Scott and Lee who were facilities managers at a nearby bank :nerd_face:

I had no idea there’d been previous meet ups!!! We need to schedule more, and this time I’ll tell my girlfriend haha

8 Likes

Will you tell her about the sex too? :iwobi:

5 Likes

Would love another meet-up at some point!

I’ve met TA#6, El Bee, I_W and Thomas89 (+ son) back when we still had van Persie and Fabregas. Great fun drinking beers in The Rocket.

I’ll be in London in November but it’s on a Wed, Thurs and Friday so not ideal to meet. Will try to go another time in 2019.

Great photo though @Cristo @Sol

5 Likes

I’d also be up for meeting up one evening after work or even on a matchday as long as I’m free!

1 Like

I’m surprised it even worked out, well done chaps.

I was meant to meet @Phoebica at the game last week, but she was too busy breaking her leg by falling down the stairs or something.

4 Likes

I wanted to but you weren’t keen!

1 Like

I don’t recall, you probably should’ve just gone ahead with it anyways :sweat_smile: Even so, you could’ve still had a photo with Shammy so I didn’t stop you on that one :stuck_out_tongue: Or maybe you had one with I2004 lol. Do you still talk to him?

One to show your Mrs @Cristo

5 Likes

1 Like

@Sol did joke I’d be a missing person report by Saturday

1 Like

What I’d like to know is did you call each other Cristo and Sol or did you call each other your real names? :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
I wish they did and never caught each other’s real name.

Haha nah we called each other’s real names but referred to other users by their screen names :joy:

2 Likes

Would’ve been interesting to have been a fly on the wall when talking about OA members and what you two were saying about us lot :giroud:

4 Likes

My favourite thread on here

1 Like