OA Awards

Fuck drunk poster award, we got bromance wrapped up :joy:

3 Likes

What makes you think there’s gonna be an award for that this year Jacob?..

8 Likes

If you’re really about it you’ll wait 7 minutes for the Woolwich arsenal train to pick me up so I can come meet you in woolwich

1 Like

1 Like

Mate I’m in big Tesco trying to find a munch cos Mc Ds is closed. Spoons is still open if you really want a drink haha

1 Like

The queue at McDonald’s in Liverpool St was so mad it wasn’t even worth waiting. Could do with some butterscotch pancakes from Tesco though lol

2 Likes

Whatsapped the Mrs on my way home, gonna be hard to explain this turn of events :joy:

If your MRS means more to you than OA it than you are no true friend of mine brother.

9 Likes

Well I’m stood here fucking waiting so she clearly doesn’t

1 Like

You’ve made a wise decision brother. You truly have. I’m at Pontoon Dock so I won’t be long. Let’s get a fucking drink big man

2 Likes

I can’t quite believe this is happening :joy:

2 Likes

:eyes:

Sorry to gatecrash on your love in chaps :gunnersaurus: But have you two never met before? Are we witnissing history in the making in this very thread?!

Edit: Either this is the most accidental, coincidential set of circumstances for this set of events happening, or it’s the most genius plan devised. Knowing the awards are days away, and last chance to score much needed kudos points. All that’s missing is the standard meet up photo between you two, one to topple the might of Sol and Cristo, and then you’re all set…

:unai:

3 Likes

They’re not the only drunk ones tonight

1 Like

:joy::joy: Well let’s be honest, it’s the only way he’s gonna get through an award ceremony :smiley: Brilliant. Those two would win bromance hands down.

1 Like

:eyes::eyes:

Hahahaha this was an incredible read :joy:

@SRCJJ @JakeyBoy great stuff hope you actually met and had a pint together haha

4 Likes

20 Likes

He even sorted me out a lift to my doorstep, @SRCJJ is the fucking man :facepunch:

10 Likes

That’s my brother right there @JakeyBoy can’t meet you in Woolwich and expect me not to pattern somethin. There’s no way you’re catching bus home if you ever see me lol

9 Likes