Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

That is a sharp line. Very nice.

Best haircut I had was in New Orleans. Couldn’t understand a single thing the guy said because that accent down there was heavy. But he put in a very nice line. This was back when the undercut was all the rage. Walking around with a number one on the sides and wayyyy too much pomade on top.

Are you a Dapper Dan man?

2 Likes

@shamrockgooner Well I’m sure as shit not using Fop.

Edit: I used a bunch of brands. Suavecito is good, Hanz de Fuko and Ruezel (which I think is Dutch) and by far the best smelling one.

1 Like

I wonder about the prospects of this guy lining up for us on the right, because based on the limited amount we’ve seen from him he’s quite possibly our second best fullback and to have him sitting on the bench behind Chambers, Cedric and certainly Bellerin on the right would seem like a waste.

Early days but I’m not sure Nuno’s feet will be able to move quick enough if he’s up against a tricky winger.

1 Like

That’s cuz he has 2 bricks on the bottom of the legs.

Has a chance to make the LB spot his own now

1 Like

When we signed him and people said things like “well if things go well he’ll hardly play” meaning if Tierney stayed fit, I can’t have been the only one who thought “I reckon he’ll play plenty”

2 Likes

Big Tav was impressive as fuck imo even more so when he wasn’t even playing his position

2 Likes

Wonder if he may be an answer to our right back issue?

1 Like

He is a left-back…let’s play him in his preferred position. Excellent backup for Tierney and I think he will get plenty of game time this season. If used correctly, it could also assist with Tierney staying fit.

We need a new right-back so we should go out and buy a new right-back. I’m done with playing players out of position.

4 Likes

I was just spit balling GOSH!

1 Like

@KITN you got shut down

I liked him yesterday very good on the ball, tidy passing, not afraid to get forward or take in players but my only issue is he is still light weight needs to bulk up a bit

3 Likes

Needs to sort out his cleats though, kept slipping like Bambi.

1 Like

Gotta say, great value for money. Even if he doesn’t make it here, his athleticism alone would make him quite useful for smaller clubs.
Positively surprised with him definitely.

2 Likes

Good game, has the balance of a crackhead. Needs to sort that out, against teams much better I don’t wanna see him on the floor whilst they counter the open space every 5 minutes. Lmao

3 Likes

Don’t know mate I’ve seen some crackheads sleep standing up if he had that sort of balance he would not be on the floor as much

1 Like

That guy must’ve been an exceptionally talented crackhead. Respect to that.

2 Likes