Nuno Tavares (Loan: Forest)

We value him at what ???

3 Likes

Whatever compilation video/videos fooled Edu & Arteta, might fool Atlanta as well

Interesting to see the Memorabilia section of the Arsenal website has two signed shirts reduced in priceā€¦Lacazette and Tavares. Does this mean Tavares is definately leaving? Or have Arsenal just realised that no one wants a signed Tavares shirt?

Seen alot of bad stuff written and said about Nuno
My personal opinion, he is a good young player. Has qualities and will strive to improve the other parts of his game.
Wouldnt want to see him go out on loan or be sold as he will be involved this season, what with the League Cup and Europa League.

1 Like

Not if we sign the rumoured players.

Agreed, I would like to retain him as back up LB. Martinez 3rd choice if we need to go defensive in game

Although his offensive skillset is very unrefined itā€™s much more varied compared to KT whose attack routine has become very repetitive without any solid production

Tavares is a complete fucking wildcard made for the 5 man sub rule. Weā€™d be silly to sell him now unless the money spoke for itself

Is it still 7 subs on the bench though? Heā€™d be lucky to make the cut if so.

I think itā€™s increasing to 9.

2 Likes

especially if you donā€™t even make a bid

May be theyā€™re following Arsenalā€™s model and will be preparing to make a bid all summer

1 Like

this guy is on of the worst arsenal players Iā€™ve ever seen, hope we do sell him

1 Like

No, heā€™s not. Senderos, Santos, Squillaci, Sivestreā€¦ and thatā€™s just the Sā€™s.

Savares

2 Likes

you just know what they are angling for ā€¦they will want to buy for Ā£3m and will stretch to Ā£4m when they get desperate.

Really hope this guy stays and is our back up LB
I want him to play in the Europa L and the League cup.

Worst thing for him is to be bombed out of the club right now.

Gotta love the left back market. Easily the toughest position to strengthen.

Marseille have really taken an interest in our players.

Honestly think heā€™d be a fine backup option at LW (cups/EL) and third choice LB cover so unless heā€™s gonna play every game out on loan under a defensive managerā€¦might as well keep him around.

Thereā€™s a player there but if Mikel doesnā€™t want him thereā€™s no point keeping him and sporadically use him so that his value drops.