Norwich

Could they ???
Could they honestly put one over the Spurs ?

No, lol.

1 Like

Even if its pissing rain I’m going out for a long cycle at 3pm sunday.

Or I might be hungover cos I’m going to a gig Saturday

Imagine though, just imagine.
:baby_chick::bird:

Honestly, I don’t even want CL anymore. Still scarred by fucking Bayern…

Checking out what Norwich fans think of this and they seem up for it.
They’re pumped actually being in a decisive match after so long. :rofl:
They also despise Jamie O’Hara, but who doesn’t?

So you are coming to Maddie’s party!?!?

Even if Norwich were to do the unthinkable I’m still not confident we would get past Everton if they are palying for survival lol

2 Likes

It’s not impossible that Norwich could beat spurs but we are more than likely to lose as well.
If Everton win, we’re the only team they’ve beaten home and away this season, which is nice.
It’s great to support such a giving club like ours who help out teams that are struggling to score or win.

2 Likes

Did a quick search on Twitter “Norwich shitting” and I get so many results back from Spurs fans thinking they’ll blow it. :rofl:
If they put out the same performance as Burnley they will be fucked that’s for sure.

Norwich trending on Twitter

They’ve never had so many fans

1 Like

Yea, do something you twats.

Visited Norwich once…nice place.

Imagine the bottle job narrative that could come out of this. I’d be reading every football blog and listening to every football podcast for a month to drink it all in.

4 Likes

Come on Pukki, prove that you are the only bald guy who isn’t a fraud.

With a stunning compliment like that I feel like they owe it to us now to finish these twats today.

Feels like it’s only fair

1 Like

My only worry is that apart from Pukki their team is a steaming pile of shite. Even Watford and Burnley have more x-factor players than this Norwich team.

If this lot of wasters try and come back up, I’ll be waiting at the border

8 Likes

Catching up on MOTD and this Norwich team has to be up there as one of the worst ever in the PL. They are so comically shit. Spurs weren’t even that good, it’s just that these useless scrubs made it so easy for them. Don’t know how they keep coming back, there are better teams in the Championship.

Also, usually at a relegated club there are at least 1 or 2 players other Prem teams would take, but with this Norwich team there is literally no one. I know some people admire Max Aarons, but I haven’t been all that impressed with him.

4 Likes

Only Derby is worse than this Norwich team.
Neither club even bothered trying to stay in the PL, they just took the money.
They are the epitome of no ambition but I’m sure they’ll do just enough to get back up again.

1 Like

They’ve been the standout single worst team in the league the last 2 times they’ve been up. That’s why I never want to see them again.

4 Likes

its annoying as well, epitome of a yoyo club they are up then relegated then up then relegated. They are not good enough for the EPL but keep on dragging themselves back into it at the expense of another club which kinda sucks because maybe another club will grab the opportunity with both hands. With norwich it is like they strive so hard to get back to the EPL, then they get here and they play like they cant be bothered to be in it, its just so tiresome the constant up and down.