Nicolas Pépé

His pressing was on point today.
His corners were very good as well. Always caused trouble to Chelsea. Got an assist for the Xhaka goal and was gonna get another if Willock’s goal counted.

Can’t stop contributing to goals.

2 Likes

Quality player

He’s looking like he could be up for 20+ goals and 10+ assists this season if he’s actually trusted like he should be. Really hope he brings his preseason from into the campaign because every time he gets the ball in the final third he looks dangerous now.

1 Like

Wait he isn’t the first guy lol

haha true
Although second guy is bit short & stocky

The falling over part is pretty believable though.

1 Like

Our season rests on his shoulders.
He’s the guy to get us the win today imo.

1 Like

I’d consider starting him up top given that he’s our best goalscorer available, but it won’t happen.

1 Like

He definitely should.
Apart from Lacazette, no one scored more than him and he played fewer games.
He got ten goals, nearly as many as the rest of our midfield combined and Saka got five of them.

2 Likes

Supposed to be a senor member on the pitch but as errorneous as an 18 year old.

2 Likes

frustrating to watch… You know can score time to time because he has a decent shot, but every time he is on the ball it’s obvious he’s taking it with his left. Any half-decent footballer knows how to mark a player like that.

2 Likes

Typical Pepe losing the ball and being frustrating as fuck, but typical Pepe is still a most likely chance of us restoring parity.

1 Like

Yep.

So inconsistent, but the only player in Arsenal’s attack that can create his own chance to score

1 Like

Looked useless again today. 72m stepover merchant

3 Likes

just such a limited footballer. Least intelligent wide player since Iwobi I’ve ever seen for us. Terrible at making runs or receiving. Even his ball carrying and dribbling are so overrated as more often than not he does absolutely nothing useful with the ball. Can not wait for us to Bin him.

2 Likes

My mate sent me a video of pepe taking a freekick from the left side of the box and shooting and said it was the most annoying thing he’s ever seen lol. Looked incredible. Hopefully he’s dropped now.

2 Likes

Something got me thinking. I’d be tempted to try Pepe as our Cf Saka right wing,ESR left wing. Odegaard CAM. Try and shift Auba and Laca . No point keep Auba as LW. Would loke to how does Pepe at C. He is at best closer to goal. Instead of hugging the touch lines. And help him inside the box more often and inside of outwide . Where any decent defender knows what he is going to do The wing which is cut inside into his letft. With all the creative players around he will get more chances to get a shoot off on his left foot. I genuinely think we should! Aouar . I think he would work out as a Santi type CM and he was our number 1 target last summer. Think they asking price for him is 20-25 million. that’s great business and gives us quality in depth in the midfield. Partey, Lokonga, Aouar, ESR and Odegaard sounds good to me! With Xhaka hopefully demoted to league cup games. Till flog in January. Hope we can fuck Xhaka off in January for 5 million to a European Conference League German or Italian side.

1 Like

I am down to the idea just because I think his only strong feature is his finishing. Everything else is erratic.
We need to find someone to take him off our hands before he continues to stink around for years

1 Like