Nicolas Pépé

You’ve seen those announcement vids. Can imagine they don’t make them in a few of hours. Unless the video crew pulled an all nighter.

If the content was shot only yesterday, the editing would still take a lot of work.

However, it’s Arsenal with shitloads of cash, so they SHOULD have pulled an all nighter and it SHOULD have been announced so HURRY UP ARSENAL.

They won’t announce him before the match. Calm down.

NO YOU CALM DOWN.

ANNOUNCE PEPE OR RIOT!!!

4 Likes

Considering fat shaming to be childish is a demonstration of a feeling of moral superiority? Alright then… :corn:

Maybe he will PLAY! What an announcement that would be

1 Like

Never trust the fucking broccoli.

3 Likes

At the very least have the decency to pretend to be Fabrizio Romano, the guy who actually broke it.

Good lord that got me good

3 Likes

I think that the blame on announcing Pépé fall fully on @Bl1nk for his hubris

learn not to trust broccoli boi, broccoli is just glorified cabbage.

1 Like

Even if it was real I wouldn’t have worried, there’s as much chance of Pepe choosing them over us as there was Saliba.

1 Like

For about 3 seconds this got me you twat :arteta:

2 Likes

That danish naivity :giroud2: glad the cocky english mentality hasnt got to you yet.

1 Like

Would be a bit late to change your mind after a contract and a photo shoot…considering we saw him at the photo shoot yesterday with that gif and i am damn sure they dont do that before the contract is signed!

Have to confess, it got me too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to confess, it didn’t get me. Got into the habit of checking the tag when I see anyone reliable quoted.

Wasnt ment to hurt anybody. Im just bored waiting for Pepe lads.

@Bl1nk has fucked with destiny here.

2 Likes

you can tell who the twitter noobs are, imagine falling for this low level bait before checking the @

But it seems like you’re getting better, got some bites!

Good job, 2/10! What u think @BigWeng_4LYFE

5 Likes