Nicolas Pépé

Just because I replied to you doesn’t mean I couldn’t make a more general and overarching point but it’s fine if you want to tell me what I meant. I wouldn’t want to challenge you mate otherwise it might be a case of ‘mod ego’ at play.

You can challenge thats the point of a forum, to wind someone up and then tell them to fuck off when someone reacts when you’re a mod is ego at play. Not really hard to understand.

Don’t worry you’ve replied about 3 times I’m waiting for a long post how you’ve been on this forum for ages and you won’t reply but then reply 2 days later or whatever hahahaahah

He didn’t directly address him he made a wider point and the poster in question decided to take it personally and lash out himself.

That’s not really hard to understand.

1 Like

You’re such a penis :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean if that’s your attempt at humour it’s a really poor one pal.

Interesting to read the diverse views on this lad

Been underwhelmed meself, lots to prove but my son in law reminds me often that neither Bergkamp nor Pires set the league alight at first.

Dont fink hes helped by the manager who looks largely clueless to me. But I’m just aon old git who forgets what day it is quite often

3 Likes

It was obviously directed at me and the other guy to wind one of us up, dont play dumb.

My right winger. :relieved::relieved::relieved:

And mods are the ones with ego problems :man_shrugging:t2:

Brilliant :clap: :clap: you really got me dude ?

I think we both have problems with humour

Sobering to think I wont live long enough to see the good times return. I refuse to dwell on past glory though.

We could have had Suarez off Liverpool for less than Pepe cost. Bloody hell

Seems you also have difficulties with differentiation then. I wasn’t trying to be funny, I was merely picking up on the irony in your early remark about egos :man_shrugging:t2:

Uhu. But your basing the irony off of your own wrong conclusion, if 2 posters are slagging a player off and someone chimes in the middle and calls people that do it penises ( obvious wind up word btw noone actually says that ) thats intended to wind them 2 up.

So i gathered you’d know that and try to be funny which you are still currently doing and its proper boring.

But anyway well done you detracted for Shammys little bitch move.

It was directed at all the penises not giving Nico a chance. Not sure why you think I’d have a problem directly addressing someone if that’s what I wanted to do. It was a general comment and I couldn’t give a shit about you believing that or not.

Yep :wink:

The fact that it triggers Scouse fans whenever you playfully joke about Pepe having VVD in his pocket recoups 50% of his transfer value automatically.

4 Likes

I dont get that

They spanked us on the opening day and have won the Champions League and Premier in last two seasons. Why would they care? (other than being scouse)

That’s why it’s funny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I initially thought he would be a flop, but I do believe he’s needed time to adapt to the new league and step up in quality required.

It’s clear he’s making better decisions these days. In the French league he could probably mug off all their defenders; but here you need to worm your way through organised low block defences. He used to have an issue of releasing the ball too late as well which looks to be a thing Arteta has worked on.

Have to take into account he’s had three different managers and a disfunctional team most of the season. Not to mention moving to a new league and country and also having pressures of a big price tag. But I wouldn’t expect the boomers to take this into account. 72m must mean he should be scoring 30 a season from the get go right?

4 Likes

What are his stats anyway?

Must be pretty decent now.

I get the feeling he may end up looking a bit like an Arshavin type player - doesn’t do or achieve much for 89 minutes of the game but then does something spectacular leading to a goal or an assist. Often enough to make him worthwhile.