Nicolas Pépé

What a scene! :joy:

2 Likes

One would say, unreal :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

What’s the fuss here?

Is this tweet supposed to be implying something?

An increasing understanding between the two maybe?

I look at that pic and I fully expect to see Pepe sitting on the bench tomorrow 12:30.

2 Likes

If I had time or motivation I would totally add red blobs, arrows pointing from artetas mouth to pepes brain loads of text explaining how amazing it is that he’s listening.

But alas…ceebs

1 Like

How does that have 4k likes lol I don’t understand :joy:

Be nicer to them. And give them some lithium

1 Like

Was ruining Villa down the left. Got even more dangerous when Saka moved there.
And then Willian came on…

1 Like

He needs to learn to look up and cut back to people completely open in the box man… he’s like one of those annoying kids that play upfront in Fifa Pro Clubs who never pass to an open goal but try and do it by himself

5 Likes

They’ll be two nuggets of play someone will post of progress to build on no doubt.

3 Likes

I actually laughed several times during the game when he tackled Cash near our box and I imagined arrows and red blobs over the pitch at how he’s learning. I think it’s my new form of entertainment whilst watching the shiteness

3 Likes
2 Likes

I listened to some of this. Zaha is a proper chatty patty lol

1 Like

A short story

11 Likes

Talk shit get banged innit?

1 Like

What the fuck does this guy have to do to get picked ahead of Willian? Score a hat trick every week?

5 Likes

I hope his confidence isn’t hindered after getting shit canned and not used as a sub.

2 Likes

If I was him and never got a run in the side even when I’ve played well and had a good run in general, and I’m being left out at the expense of a quitter like Willian, my confidence would start to become hindered. I don’t get why he’s being managed this way, it really pisses me off.

2 Likes

We usually say, “talk shit, get hit”

2 Likes

And we usually say “chat shit, get banged”

3 Likes