Nicolas Pépé

Raul got his cumtact book out and sprayed his influence everywhere

17 Likes

Don’t compare siu with three fids. Siu is for pre-pubescent madridistas aka people with highly active twitter and instagram accounts who are not comfortable with the size of their penis. Three fids is for grown ass men who realise that fat shaming one of the cunts responsible for saddling us with Emery is not only totally acceptable but the Right thing to do.

2 Likes

Until somebody explains to me what each of them means, I have no other alternative but to lump them together. And sorry, but being the most grown ass man here, I can’t consider “three fids” to be for grown ass men, nor do I consider fat shaming (or any other shaming) to be the practice of grown ass men. Fat shaming is childish behavior, thus if “three fids” has something to do with fat shaming, it’s childish.

9 Likes

This is all well and good, but let’s talk about the elephant in the room. How is the ‘r’ pronounced?

3 Likes

Raul is fat and probably eats poorly.

Who cares? Not him cos he’s rich and not me cos it’s a fucking internet forum with adults on it.

6 Likes

Sometimes I wonder…

1 Like

I had one of them explained to me and I’m reasonably sure that both are for cunts :grin:

2 Likes

As someone else said, ask the self proclaimed magical wizard, as self-proclaimed magical Bulgarian wizards know best about such matters.

Also, a rich person has zero excuse for eating poorly. Unless it is the symptom of some other underlying condition it is a likely sign of stupidity. And given the fact that three fids has manifested other noteworthy symptoms of stupidity (being part of a disastrous directive team that signed off on all kinds of ridiculously stupid things from Song to Coutinho to Tata to Valverdemery, to being part of a new one that started by signing off on Valverdemery again) it’s understandable that one would tie the two together.

Taking yourself entirely too fucking seriously, as it happens, is also a behaviour displayed by many pre-pubescent or adolescent…children. But carry on with your morally superior (need to feel morally superior, also, as it happens, a trait shown by many current day adolescents!) ramblings, oh wise one!

Well…that…ummm. Yeah. :roll_eyes:

It’s fake but I prefer that read this discussion

Have been told it will be announced at 16:00 UK time. Get the kleenex ready lads.

1 Like

1 Like

Fucking PR team, blueballing us.

3 Likes

Wonder how many “Announce Pépé” tweets they’ve had today

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

FRAUD

FRAUD!!

FRAUD!!

10 Likes

Someone’s getting worried :wink: