NFL

I’ll be going to all London games

So glad Denver are playing at Wembley, wouldnt want to visit SHL anymore times than I actually have to.

I prefer Wembley too, the tailgate section is much better there
@Electrifying get you down to London for one of these games bud!

Pretty cool that you’ll get to see your new QB in London.

AFC West is a bloodbath so good luck trying to win that division

1 Like

Oh absolutely

We have more of a chance than we did!
Especially with the rookies now having a couple of seasons under them. Gives us a much better chance overall.

Not a bad shout actually.

Seeing Fields in action :giroud2:

1 Like

I’ll also be going to the Denver game, want to see Wilson and Lawrence. May get tickets for Green Bay but I’ll leave that last minute. I go to at least one game every year.

3 Likes
1 Like

Shoutout to any NYJ fans out here!
:airplane: :boom:

1 Like

Bills stuffed the Rams the other day but tonight feels like the real kick off to the season, rescues the weekend without football.

Gonna get a view of how good the Dolphins really will be at 6pm, hopefully DeVante gets the last laugh.

Lamar and the Ravens couldn’t agree on an extension so he’s playing this season going into free agency. He’s got the team backed into a corner imo and it’s going to be maddening if they bungle this situation.

Of course the last time the Ravens had a qb going into free agency they won the Super Bowl.

Would you give Lamar $250m+ fully guaranteed?

I think the risk is on Lemar tbh

@Starboy don’t remind me pls

It’s obviously a risk for him too if he gets hurt this year or has performances fall off a cliff. But OTOH if the Ravens use the franchise tag next year they’ll be crushed by the cap and the idea that they’ll let him walk and go into the QB wilderness would probably really upset the fanbase. Let Lamar leave for nothing and then what? Sign some retread, go 7-9 a few times, have our window close and start a rebuild?

Not sure Lamar has proven good enough to drop that kind of cash, plenty of serviceable qbs about for 15-20m a season that won’t be quite as good but do enough to justify the saving.

Some shitters will overpay Lamar if he goes free and hamper themselves in the process.

Ryan Fitzpatrick is standing by the phone. :santi:

The whole knock has been that the FO didn’t do enough to give Lamar the weapons necessary. Last season was a debacle because of injuries so it’s a wash. But they turned around and traded his favorite WR (and apparently close friend) so it’s not looking like they’re going to reach any agreement. I think he plays this season and walks.

crazy week 1!

1 Like

Oh yes!

Hahahaha Packers

1 Like

Great to see “them c💩wboys” humiliated on national television last night.
And seeing Jerry Jones’ miserable face - couldn’t happen to a nicer cunt.

1 Like

How bout them jets :eyes:

1 Like

Same old Jets.

I have to thank the NFL for not allowing me to watch the game due to their shitty deal with Direct TV. I had a much better time doing chores about the house, whilst NFL Redzone played on the telly.

1 Like

How do you feel about Saleh?

I still really like him even though the defence hasn’t popped