NFL

You think so? I don’t watch the 49ers much but from what I read Jimmy most below average/inconsistent when healthy

Agree he’s be a good system QB under bill

Maybe last year and as a sturdy guide for Mac this year but from the look of things they’re all very very keen on MAC10.

Mac is like a poor man’s Jimmy G from what I’ve seen so far.

Guy does not have an arm. Game manager vibes.

Anyways:

2 Likes
1 Like

Where does he land!? He needs to go somewhere he can re-emerge, he need a top 10 QB at the very least.

Most Packers makes sense if he wants to contend before hitting the market 2022. I’d say Rams but not sure if he’d fit in

1 Like

Many people say he is going Seahawks. Makes sense in terms of QB but the coach loves the run game and competition for targets will be a lot.

Maybe not ideal.

1 Like

Tbh I want him but he would be a good fit with the bellends over in Seattle!

1 Like

Would be an interesting move. Pats spent alot of money on free agents on receivers, I guess agholor isn’t cutting it.

I think he’d prefer GB tbh

1 Like

He’s back

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if he ends up anywhere but GB or KC but I’d love him on the Pats.

The Pats lack legit playmakers and their biggest weakness is the X receiver as neither Agholor nor Harry can reliably get off the line against press and other teams are often willing to stick a good CB on them without safety help over the top. Agholor has one TD over the last eight weeks and it was a trick play pass from Kendrick Bourne. He just isn’t enough of a threat. Harry is a bust and can’t stay on the field. I’m not sure what OBJ the Pats would get given everything that has happened with him over the last few years but Good OBJ legitimately transforms the offense because its suicidal to play him man-to-man without safety help and he could also be a huge YAC guy running crossing routes in the Patriots offense.

That’s crazy wow

From MVP to getting cut to coming back and compete with Darnold for the gig.

@sevchenko @BigWeng_4LYFE

2 Likes

It’s a flashy move but not sure if it’s the right move or not. He’s a bit of a diva (as most good WR’s are tbh) so it could throw off the dynamics of the offense if Stafford starts to worry about OBJ being upset he’s not getting enough targets.

3 Likes

SUUUIIIII

2 Likes

Sorry dude, Kupp and OBJ is nuts. Close to undenfendable with a slinger like stafford

Screw Van Jefferson and Woods lol

We’re all in baby. Cheap low risk rental a no brainer where no NFC rivals get him

1 Like

Rams will still find a way to fuck it up :wink:

1 Like

Mac Jones is the truth

Baker :arteta:

1 Like

So many questions for Cle who are 5-5, the AFC North is still winnable

Baker is clearly injured and needs surgery, do you shut him down so he can start healthy next year? Can Keenum run this offence in his place?