NFL

@Starboy OMG!!!

Instant response to a pick 6, 75 yards!!!

1 Like

It’s tough because he’s not shit enough that getting rid is the obvious decision, but paying him might not be the right call either

1 Like

Cowboys are legit contenders

2 Likes

Only for the defence to let it slip.

I still blame McDaniels, the guy has no balls what so ever.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Stupid call, just go for OT.

Might’ve given up home field in the playoffs with that. Ravens also have a tendency to hurt themselves but seems they’ve got their shit together this year, just lucky for the Bills they have the easier schedule.

Wouldn’t be surprised if the Chiefs come storming through and overturn that 1.5 game deficit to the Bills either.

I actually like the team the Bills have assembled but man that was so stupid.

1 Like

Rough for Tua but that’s the game.

Imagine being able to make amends for screwing up by not drafting Herbert by bringing in Watson though, ridiculous good fortune.

1 Like

Yeah the move sounds like a GM trying to save his skin. I assume they must have got info Watson isn’t going to prison

I like Flores but the MIA Defence has been real bad

Will be interesting to see whether the league allows it as he isn’t on the exemptions list so as it stands he’d be eligible to play if he gets traded. If true it’s a bold move considering all of his outstanding legal issues.

Miami in general have regressed big time.

Drag Snyder

2 Likes

Chiefs down 24 to the Titans LOL

Meanwhile, Jets confirmed still trash.

3 Likes

Chiefs getting battered - Their D is no good, Mahomes is trying too hard to compensate

3 Likes

Dang, gotta respect the Bengals, Zac Taylor and Joey B.

Playing great football this season. Massive win vs Ravens

2 Likes

Fucking Lions and their bag of tricks
Goff int to end the game

Credit to dan campbell, goff and Lions for a hard fight

1 Like

This was their super bowl, they were just going all out with all those fake punts lmaooo, all good tho we survived.

1 Like

Special teams has been ass for a while now, minus M.Gay and Hek

The Bucs absolutely demolished the Bears and Fields, damn

1 Like

@sevchenko Stafford leading QBR by a huge margin.

1 Like