NFL

Nagy survives another week!

Meanwhile the pats make hard work of it against one of the worst teams in the league but sneak the win as the clock runs out in true pat fashion :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really great week again, so many great games, high scoring and storylines.

1 Like

Bills Chiefs was great.

Bills cementing themselves as the best team in the AFC.

Theyā€™ll face the Bucs in the super bowl in my early prediction, but there are so many high quality teams across the league right now.

Cardinals, Rams, Cowboys, Ravens, Chargers.

2 Likes

Thoughts on Mayfield and the Browns ?

They look great to me, that rushing offence is the best in the league

1 Like

If they want to win then they need another QB, team is ready now but he isnā€™t that guy.

They didnā€™t trust him yesterday, Herbert on the other hand is the truth. Some over at Miami will get fired eventually due to choosing Tua over him.

3 Likes

Yeah theyā€™re one of the top 3 teams in the AFC for sure.

Mayfield is alright and their pass rushers are quality.

1 Like

Nagy has a winning record again. Shanahan has a losing record again :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah not sure about the Buccs at this stage (they still look solid) but Bills look early favourites in the AFC. Then again the Chiefs/Ravens will still be around and can beat them on any given day as well.

Supposed to hate the Bills but have quite liked them for the last couple years tbh, canā€™t hate how theyā€™ve developed themselves as a team. Diggs is one of my favourite players in the league and usually saves my ass on fantasy every week.

1 Like

They are still in a culture of choking when it matters though, look at the game yesterday and the playoffs last year.

Will take more time to change and as Dark said, probably a new QB.

1 Like

The AFC is actually great now.

Chiefs, Bills, Ravens, Browns, Chargers. The Dolphins, Patriots, Broncos, Titans arenā€™t bad either.

Some really high quality teams.

1 Like

Was gonna comment earlier about Wentz and his lack of intelligent play. Colts are up 7 - 0 and they are driving. Itā€™s 1st down and they are in the red zone about to go up two scores. A lineman breaks through and Wentz looks right at him and instead of just protecting the ball and taking a sack he tries to run and gets stripped. Colts lose in overtime because they were only a TD ahead and the Ravens tied it at the last second. That dumb play cost them the gameā€¦

2 Likes
1 Like

The Gruden situation is nuts, the NFL has a really lopsided morality. Thereā€™s alot of fuckery behind the scenes on this one.

Crazy how fast this developed

2 Likes

The situation is even crazier when you consider I think they only found those emails as part of discovery in a different workplace discrimination lawsuit!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not excusing what Gruden said but Iā€™m kinda get hit job vibes, NFL is covering for Dan Synder big time, should be forced to sell

Iā€™m sure a guy like Jerry Jones doesnā€™t want his emails aired lol

1 Like

Yeah, something stinks for sure.

10 year old dodgy emails get leaked to cancel this guy.

The majority of these NFL coaches and owners etc are probably republicans with similar emails, if you look through them.

2 Likes

Letā€™s be real we all know the players white and black have said all kinds of racist, sexist and homophobic stuff over text and in person.

This might shine a real ugly spotlight on the whole league. I saw there were over 335,000 being probed since 2011

2 Likes

The only one that isnā€™t is Tom Brady, cos his emails got leaked about a deflate gate. Incidentally I was watching a video about that.

Those were funny lol, the white pool cover etc.

1 Like

Wild NFL season

Imagine how Urban Meyer feels right now with a bigger story taking over :joy:

1 Like

A bit like this

3 Likes