NFL

Tough first outing for him

You leaning 49ers?

Still dunno yet.

Nah man ARob had a couple drops and without those heā€™d have been sweet.

In any case these things happen.

He was good Vs Rams.

1 Like

I would just go with the coolest helmets. When I was a kid I loved the Chiefs and Steelers.

Coolest helmets:

Cardinals
Raiders
Steelers
Chiefs
Bears
Browns

Rams used to have a cool helmet but itā€™s crap now since they changed it.

Donā€™t cheer for the 49ers tho fuck those cunts.

2 Likes

This is why I wasnā€™t sad to see him leave Philly. Heā€™s mentally weak, too, imo. He couldnā€™t handle competition for his place. If you canā€™t handle comp for your place, you definitely wonā€™t make it in Philly. The fans are brutal. People go on about how harsh Arsenal supporters can be, but they got nothing on Philly. Many or OTT, but you just canā€™t be weak mentally and make it in Philly.

I think weā€™ll be better this season than last, but people got too excited after the first one. I really like Hurts. Love his mentality. Loved watching him in College, especially at OU (hate Bama). Iā€™m looking forward to seeing what he can do in Philly. I think if key players stay healthy we will be in with a shout for a playoff spot, but thatā€™s about as far as weā€™d go. But 2nd in the NFC East would be okay if we see improvements all around.

Still want to see Wentz come back and play. Want that 1st round pick.

4 Likes

Philly offence looking really good btw!!

2 Likes

They are, but they just couldnā€™t get it going against the 49ers. Although though the call to go for it on 4th instead of taking the FG was stupid and the really changed the game. There was no need that early in the game. And we need to cut out all these penalties. They add up, especially against good opposition. Canā€™t wait to see how things go in Dallas. Just hate itā€™s Monday night as Iā€™ll have to decided whether to find out the results or wait and watch a replay.

1 Like

Justin Fields getting ruined off Myles Garrett

1 Like

Nagy has to go.

Been watching to see how heā€™s got on and the offensive play calling has been terrible

1 Like

Pats served up a turd. Mac Jones not so good today, decent in patches and unlucky on 1 int but the offense as a whole was poor today.

Donā€™t look like a playoff team at the moment.

3 Likes

O line a real mess and Nagy playcalling a shambles.

1 Like

McDaniels playcalling aint much better. Mac Jones had 1 good drive, bombed it down the field about 60 yards over 7-8 plays before McDaniels calls 3 runs in the red zone.

Surprise surprise Nick Folk ended up trudging out for the FG.

Yeah this guy is just a bald handegg Arteta.

Get him the sack already. Proving just because you put the cones out for pep/ Reid, doesnā€™t mean shit.

Couldnā€™t run 1 play to make use of fields talent and the tools he had, shite o line or not.

Just pocket play after pocket play with that o line Vs that browns defense. What a fucking mug.

Also what a finish to the 49ers Packers game.

3 Likes

:joy: Accurate comp

@Dr_Strangepass we need your thoughts!!

1 Like

Was a great finish and deserved for the Packers after the refs tried to steal the game from them on about 5 occasions. Fuck the 49ers :grin::grin::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Seriously, this is not a fair shake.

And then next week it sounds like he wants to play Foles lol

1 Like

They absolutely destroyed him here, heā€™s simply not it. Fields got wrecked and fed to the wolves ,had two #1 picks whooping his ass all game.

2 Likes

@sevchenko early days but looks like you called it right on Stafford, looks like heā€™s going for MVP and possibly the Super Bowl from yesterdayā€™s showing.

Slotted in very well.

3 Likes

:grimacing:

Hope you didnā€™t stay up. Bad prime time performance

Nope. I never can. So glad I didnā€™t. Donā€™t even want to watch a recap. Never really thought weā€™d win in Dallas anyway. Donā€™t think Dallas are a Super Bowl contender, but they definitely have a more complete squad and are the ones in position to really win the NFC East. Damn I hate that.

1 Like

Nagy got to go. Heā€™s gonna get our future franchise QB killed keeping him in the pocket. awful play caller. And if he brings in Foles that just proves he has no clue. Our O line is weak but itā€™s not that, nor is it Fields who did nothing wrong, itā€™s Nagy unable to adapt, or do anything but repeating the same thing over and over. last season when we sneaked into the playoffs it was because of lazor calling plays. just look at Nagy on the touchline, the mans a retard. everyone knows it.

2 Likes