NFL

I think that makes sense more than anything.

He was gonna do really well this year imo, first proper preseason, he was looking good.

Ffs.

1 Like

A real winning organisation thatā€™s serious about excellence, with good smart leaders.

Unlike a certain dumbass club in London and their dumbass ā€˜crucialā€™ captain/vice-captain that are only interested in clownery.

1 Like

Disappointed about Cam, canā€™t really understand throwing all our eggs in the Mac Jones basket. Plus as you said Sev, its a very run heavy offense.

1 Like

Nagy stubbornly sticking with Dalton over Fields probably means two things - first, that Nagy has assurances beyond this season, and second, that heā€™s still completely set on wanting a pocket passer. In time fields can learn to be what Nagy wants but probably at the moment Nagy wouldnā€™t know what to do with him without giving away the play calling again. Thatā€™s the view of Olin kreutz anyway and i suspect heā€™s spot on.

1 Like

LETā€™S GO

1 Like

Why Mac daddy Jones all the way in the back? Manā€™s lifting that trophy.

1 Like

I think heā€™s in the lead for ROY at this point. I deffo think heā€™ll be the best of the Rookies drafted

1 Like

Might have the higher floor than a quite a few of the other QBā€™s as heā€™s perhaps the most NFL ready right now but they all have higher ceilings IMO

Gone to a good organisation and all that but for him to be the best considering the kind of QB that he is heā€™ll have to be truly special.

I meant just this year, long term I think itā€™s toss up between Fields and Wilson

Heā€™s in the best situation for this year.

Long term it will be Lance. This bum Nagy will hamper fields I fear.

Cowboys and Bucs had a great game last night I hear.

1 Like

Cowboys more impressive than I expected, although the Buccs werenā€™t on their best game. Theyā€™ll need to improve to repeat for sure.

2 Likes

Dak operating at like 75% looked really good, heā€™s a real competitor.

WR group looking real dangerous too. Hard to defend

1 Like

Tbh the Bucs looked scary. For sure gonna be favorites for the title. Very rarely can you have 4 turnovers and still win a football game. And a lot of those turnovers were flukey too. Brady hitting receivers right on the hands and ending up with an interception. Woulda been a blowout without the toā€™s.

2 Likes

Crazy Week 1 so far

Mahomes Sheesh

2 Likes
2 Likes

Been following this sport for 25 years, man has it gone backwards in terms of viewership and entertainment. If it werenā€™t for our 12 year running fantasy league, I think Iā€™d have checked out.

Rodgers :ozil:

1 Like
2 Likes

I can see ARod being that petty :arteta:

Packers should have just taken that 49ers offer. Would have set them up for the rebuild nicely.

1 Like

Iā€™M FUCKING ERECT!

STAFFORD BOMB TO JEFFERSON

2 Likes