NFL

Mcvay loves to use the tight end and backs in the short passing game but we have been hampered by not having a threat over the top since Cooks/Watkins. Goff isn’t a deep ball guy anyways, Stafford can really sling it.

1 Like

Ffs man, the Bucs have mental options

I’ve been moving house! Yeah super pleased. I knew Pace was going to risk it, he has no choice with his job on the line, but this draft felt like it was a honed risk, a risk taken with purpose. We got Fields fairly cheap all things considered and Jenkins at 20 is great. Bosom looks really good too and the added bonus is this is probably the end for Leno who sucks. Even our lower order picks and free agency it’s mostly maulers! Looking forward to a new mean Chicago with a franchise QB. credit to Pace. I like every pick we made.

2 Likes

Fucks sake bro, I feel like I’m leaning towards my team being the Bears.

I don’t want clownery!!!

Fair warning, Nagy play-calling is peak clownery lol.

1 Like

I know it’s like a whirlpool I’m trying to row out of!

1 Like

Just be a man, make a decision and then spend the rest of your life regretting it.

I’m already liking that the Jags head coach is called Urban. What could go wrong with a name like that?

2 Likes

On the other hand we have a sweet uniform!

1 Like
4 Likes

Tim Tebow…

1 Like
2 Likes

Tebowmania is real

This is big news for mi Jags.

On my list for tomorrow is to learn what a tight end is.

2 Likes

:ozil:

1 Like

Anyone more informed than me able to offer some context that makes this sound a bit less “what in the actual fuck is going on?!”

2 Likes

The NFL always has been racist AF.

:arteta:

2 Likes

Tbf he’s always been a race whistling jackass. When John Wall had his debut game for the Wiz and did the dougie during the warmup and from the way Cowherd was talking about it the next day you would have thought Wall pulled down his pants and took a shit on James Naismith’s grave. It was absolutely ridiculous.