NFL

OL, CBs, ILB and Edge depth

1 Like

At least youā€™re not the Steelers who continue acting dumb.

Gagging for some protection for Rapistburger and theyā€™re fucking around with TEs and RBs.

With the Ravens and Browns picking well, the division is looking tough for them this season.

1 Like

Giant have 3 good weapons. Iā€™m just glad one isnā€™t Smith. We needed a WR in Philly.

Iā€™m disappointed we took Dickerson with the 37th pick. I know Kelce is coming to the end of his career, but damn, an injury prone C and on top of that we have a lot of defensive holes to plug. Need a CB and we pass on Samuel Jr. Just crazy.

1 Like

Just saw Tutu is lighter than me :ozil: 149 pounds NFL player?!

Sounds like Rams did a couple bad picks.

@Joshua looks like the ravens drafted well in the first round. Got Lamar a receiver.

1 Like

Weā€™ll see, the Ravens as a club have a track record of missing on receivers through the draft. We picked up an option for Lamar and it buys us time to do an extension.

Iā€™d agree with this list aside from the Broncos maybe.

The dolphins did great in the first round for sure.

I also like the Eagles and Ravens picks.

Patā€™s did well second round

Unless they get Rodgers they fail just on the basis of passing on Fields.

1 Like

All caught up.

13d0720bc5c9e845454b06bc478d5392

3 Likes

I can live with that. :grin:

1 Like

Youā€™ll be accustomed to supporting a team like the Jags

Arsenal is perfect practice

2 Likes

See this is why I canā€™t pick a team yet, I canā€™t pick another stupid organisation and do this to myself when this is my potential escape from Arsenal.

The team Iā€™ll be following this year for now is the Bears cos of fields. And the Pats cos of Newton.

Who is your team, out of curiosity btw.

1 Like

The great thing about the NFL is that a team like Browns can go from 0 - 16 to Legit SB contenders in a very short space of time. Orgs get cleaned out routinely

Hahaha same here man I donā€™t have one yet, havenā€™t been into the NFL for long and havenā€™t seemed to chose a team yet.

Like you will be following the Bears closely because of Fields but gotta pick a team eventually I suppose :joy:

2 Likes

Here you go, goes to the Lions

1 Like

Cmon guys you know u wanna support the Los Angeles Rams and our favorite owner, hop on board the bandwagon bby :grin::grin:

1 Like

Got a steal never should have fallen that far. Sometimes these teams get way to wrapped up in the combine measurables, cuz he didnā€™t run a 4.4 40 he dropped. Doods a stud. Next big steal is Talanoa Hufangaā€¦kid is a beast.

Can never get with Stan again, good team and coach though.

Will be interesting to see where you guys go with Stafford.

1 Like

Yous could have had him, instead chose Tutu ffs :ozil:

No chance I could follow the rams with family ties to raiders and 49ers. Too many red flags - McVey with that Goodell portrait, proving hes a wrongun :arteta:

1 Like

Different types of receivers. The Rams need a deep threat, Tutu has insane speed, ran a 4.3 40. We have 2 or 3 guys very similar to Amon Ra.

1 Like

Yeah been doing more reading, heā€™s pretty good at clearing the underneath and drawing defenders from the slot with his speed.

1 Like