NFL

You want us Bears to do you a favour now to avoid Green Bay. Good job, that’s some D-line you got.

1 Like
1 Like

Big win, our defense is the real deal gonna be tough to beat us.

2 Likes

Nuts

1 Like

Whose watching the games today?

I’m already nervous, even though I know Bears gonna get demolished.

1 Like

I think the Bear can beat NO. Your defence will turn up

Mitch and play calling is in good form

I don’t know. I’ve watched every Bears Game this season and we are only good at the bend not break style of defence. We are missing Smith and possibly Johnson. If we do win we’re going to have to play as good as we did against the Bucks, our only legitimate good performance against a good team all season. We also are without Mooney, I think.

I’m betting against Drew Brees tbh, he’s lost alot of arm strength so I won’t expect many deep balls. Stopping Kamara is the real fight.

The underdog mentality suits the Bears and Mitch I think, I think they’ll raise their game for this one

Cmon the Bears!!!

2 Likes

I agree that being a massive underdog suits us. Likewise that the real fight is to stop Kamara. OK, I’m feeling a bit better now. We have done well against Kamara, Henry and Cook this season.

@Joshua Lemar about to win his first playoff game!

1 Like

Should never have listen to you @sevchenko, this is going to be a long night for the Bears.

Dropped TD omg

unfuckingbelievable.

Bears killing themselves, bad penalties, dropped TD pass. Sucks cuz im pulling for them :pensive:

2 Likes

It’s so frustrating cos we aren’t doing that bad.

edit: that call against Kmet was bullshit btw. lol.

Bears player ejected ffs, they are beating themselves here and it’s sad to see

Reflecting very poorly on Nagy as HC, Defence is doing it part

1 Like

And then they had em stopped for a FG and fell for the oldest trick in the book getting drawn offside :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

I’m really pissed, terrible disciple costing us this game.

He must feel amazing rn. Hopefully this will shut up a lot of the OK Boomer pundits who were so ready to pile on him after he choked in the playoffs last year.

1 Like