NFL

My boi Stephen A will be laughing tomorrow again, watching these Cowboys :arteta:

First take or Undisputed? Which do you prefer

Oh first take 100%.

Stephen A >>> Skip or Shannon.

1 Like

Not surprised. I just don’t see us winning anything with Wentz. Had he stayed fit the year we won, we wouldn’t’ve won.

Wentz is the real deal, I actually rank him ahead of Goff in terms QB talent but he just needs pieces and for them to be healthy.

Wasn’t there meant to be a deep dive review into the health and fitness department at the eagles? it’s gone past the point of “bad luck”

Don’t have Sky but the Red Zone is sooo good, Bears fan, last week was amazing!

1 Like

I don’t know what it is anymore. He looked the real deal, but he just isn’t performing. Even if his talent is real, maybe it’s a mental issue that’s the problem. I just know it’s very frustrating. Who knows what’s going on inside the organisation. The draft was interesting to say the least.

How the heck did the Falcons lose that game???

2 Likes

Scratch that. Falcons managed by Unai Emery?

1 Like

The Falcons blow big leads, it what they do :rofl:

They will kill the Bears if we can’t finish off our drives. Mitch so unreliable.

1 Like

Rams lead after being 25 down :sob:

And then the refs completely fucked them. NFL is a fucking joke with their officiating.

Nobody even knows what the rules are which is the dumbest shit ever football is such a shitty sport :joy::joy:

1 Like

Fair play to Josh Allen. Rams should have never given up that 3rd and 22 ffs

2 Likes

Ur right there was a couple plays that they messed up on, shoulda brought a blitz instead of playing a weak zone.

FOLES

Man, now I like the Patriots

1 Like

The Eagles are fucking joke. Can’t even beat the Bengals.

My guys not looking so hot on MNF right now. I’m concerned we may be pooping our pants under pressure.

:fire:

2 Likes