NFL

I guess once it gets to the playoffs it’s potentially anyone’s for the win. I don’t currently see a better team than the Ravens, I’ll be supporting the Chiefs as my second team, but I think the Ravens deserve it.

God damn it. I wanted the 49ers to win the Super Bowl because Jimmy is such a nerd, but Lynch is back with the Seahawks…

That would be such a ridiculous story if he comes out of retirement and wins a Super Bowl.

Anyone catch this during the Houston/Buffalo game?

1 Like

Game was so good ESPN’s terrible coverage couldn’t ruin it.

I’m rooting for DeShaun and JJ

End of the Dynasty

2 Likes

Playoffs are :fire: so far

MIN v NO about to head into OT!

This is massive for Cousins

EDIT

He did it

1 Like

Was just about to ask if anyone’s watching. Big drew :raised_hands:

You following along this year? Which team are you leaning to?

I’ve always been an ABNE. But I guess the 49ers because they’re local to my family stateside.

Nobody is stopping Lamar this time tho.

1 Like

Don’t jinx us! Ffs! :torreira:

Major upset in the playoffs? Baltimore has been eliminated by the Titans.

1 Like

@Joshua in the mud

Some really inexplicable decisions by the coach last night. He panicked after the first interception and going for it twice on 4th down was ridiculous especially after they didn’t get it the first time. Throw in a bunch of dropped passes and Lamar having a second consecutive stinker in the playoffs and that’s how you lose a game you should win.

Yep, Ravens came out very cold and rusty having rested their starters for 3 weeks.

I think some of the hype got to the Ravens too

Credit to the Titans though, really comprehensive performances so far

2 Likes

Houston currently up 21 nothing against KC in the 1Q!

Shit, not looking good for my second fav team Kansas. Texans kicking ass. And Ravens gone yesterday!

3 TDs in 3 mins for KC!

24 - 21 now, these playoffs have been nuts

KC leads!

1 Like

Incredible game. Would love to see them vs the 49ers in the Superbowl.