NFL

Aikman I get but you don’t like Buck? Always thought he was better than most who doesn’t too much

That why profootballtalk and many others tweeting stuff like the below during and immediately after the game? :face_with_monocle:

All over every post by the nfl on Instagram are comments about the refs being biased. Now popular opinion doesn’t make it a fact but it sure as hell is weird for so many to immediately think the same wrong thing lol.

Final play before the FG, no holding? :grin:

Bottom pic shows the tackle with a hook. Could be holding if the player was turned. Even with no call, not why Bengals lost. Mahomes was several yards short of FG range. #58 then made an incredible mistake—wasn’t borderline, cannot hit a player several feet out of bounds.

Don’t care about a piss take from a Philly fan or whomever is running the pro football account. Neither are officials.

If you don’t like the Chiefs or Mahomes, meh. The “Bungles” blew it with a terrible mistake and having a poor game plan in the first half. They weren’t ready for a pass rush? No slots underneath? Shouldn’t take until the second half remember that you have two great WRs on the outside.

His voice is nails on a chalkboard. He should only be allowed to call a boring sport like baseball. Aikman is ok without Buck. Together they were the worst announcing crew to call a game.

Best was Al Michaels and Cris Collingsworth, imo.

1 Like

Where do the Niners go from here at QB?

I think they Shanahan needs Brady tbh, could be a perfect match for both parties.

Purdy/Lance are whatever QBs

I thought the Kansas game was officiated ok, though I only watched the match in 40. The one big rubbish call was when they overturned Scantling being shy of a first down. I like Kansas and hope they get to cement their legacy.

What do they do with Lance in that scenario?

QB3. I honestly don’t think he’d start next season ahead of Purdy anyways

They have the right depth at QB this time round whilst both Purdy and Lance understudy the GOAT. It’s a no brainer if brady willing to take a cheap deal

2 Likes
1 Like

Very good hire for the Broncos and Wilson.

I wonder how much he’s making, it must be $25m+ easily.

They were/are going to look to shift him for picks until Purdy’s injury. Purdy’s injury, a UCL is a rare one for QBs and is at least 6 months out. So, he could be back during training camp and compete against Lance for the job. The other rumor is they try and shift Lance to make way for Brady on a short term deal with Purdy as backup.

Regardless, we can cheer for it to crash and burn since Shanahan is a clown.

They have to push the chips in the pot soon so Brady makes some sense. Those defenders won’t be on team friendly deals for long. Salary cap issues will be looming.

1 Like

Brady goes out with a whimper after losing his family for 1 more season.

Wtf

1 Like
1 Like

Should’ve come home for another season or two or pumped out one more ring with the 49ers.

He’ll be struggling again in a month or two without football I’m sure.

1 Like

tbf we don’t know why he got divorced; be amazed if she really divorced him simply because he didn’t retire.

1 Like

It’s true. Lol those bums.

Shanahan and Lynch got oversmart. Overthought the obvious.

If Jimmy G didn’t get injured, the 49ers would’ve won the superbowl this season.

49ers already got a running back in Cmac, they didn’t need another.

Rare awful opinion and L from you there.

lol was half winding you up but the first part is true, Jimmy G could’ve led these guys to the SB again for sure.

1 Like

I don’t think Jimmy G could get past this Eagles team, The niners don’t have a great road recent record in Championship games either. This Eagles Defence is much better than the Rams last year in every metric CMC alone doesn’t overcome that

Shanahan is a elite coach, better than McVay imo, but he needs to get over the hump and actually win