NFL

This will be the game of the playoffs

1 Like

Light too bright for Dakā€¦

2 Likes

Are the cšŸ’©wpats using a different kicker after JJ humiliated him on social media, like the cunt owner he is?

1 Like

Letā€™s goooo niners

1 Like

ā€˜Americaā€™s Teamā€™

ā€¦fuck off (in the voice of Logan Roy).

3 Likes

How a bout them cšŸ’©wboys?!?

:fu:t3::fu:t3::fu:t3::fu:t3::fu:t3:

1 Like

Dak just isnā€™t that guy, heā€™ll never lead the Cowboys to an SB. Niners were there to be beaten but they couldnā€™t generate anything offensively even when Polland was on the field. What an absolutely waste of an elite Cowboys defence

Hurts please do the business against these SF bums

Agree heā€™s a top QB. But Eagles all the way. Fly Eagles Fly :eagle:

1 Like

I really wanted the Cowboys in the NFC Championship game. That game overall wasnā€™t very exciting. Glad I simply watched the game in 40.

1 Like

These are the best 4 teams in the NFL canā€™t argue with these champ games I think.

Cowboys a close 5th matches up with their game being the closest.

2 Likes

I think the bills are one of the top 4 teams and probably number 1 overall but canā€™t argue with the 4 that are left.

Maybe if fully fit

Got the early kick-off! I can watch it! Come in Eagles! Letā€™s get back to the SB!
Fly Eagles Fly :eagle:

1 Like

What an opening drive! What a catch in 4th down. Got away with one there. But Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

That was some catch.

I donā€™t like the Eagles, but i feel they deserve it, so rooting for them today.

1 Like

It was. But in later replays looks like he lost some control when he hit the ground. So glad there wasnā€™t a challenge.

Bleed grease here. Grew up about an hour from Philly.

2 Likes

Yeah, youā€™re right. Just seen the replay, that was a drop.

All downhill since that touchdown. Wtf are they doing? Making this shitty nobody QB look good. Itā€™s disgusting. Hurts needs to step up this possession and our defence needs to feed off it. Been pour since sending Purdue to the sidelines.

Now thatā€™s better. Keep those penalties coming. 3 rushing TDs.

Canā€™t see the 49ers coming back from that