NFL

You think Purdy can make it past 2 elite Ds?

Their path is easier for sure

1 Like

He’s been doing alright and their D is pretty special itself, they’re a solid team just missing a top QB really.

Dak been shitting the bed a lot recently so no more faith in him than Purdy tbh.

2 Likes

All these trade Justin fields rumours and select a QB 1st overall are obviously ridiculous, but it’s hard not to get spooked by them. Pole’s can’t be that dumb. I’m calling it 0% likely.

1 Like

Must be talk to get other teams off their arse and offer decent picks for that #1

Staley getting some heat

1 Like

Purdy - what a story

1 Like

I hate the niners and hope they fail but it says alot about Purdy and Shanahan the way he’s performing

Lights too bright for TLaw, 3 ints in the first Quater

Yikes :flushed:

Chargers imploding here, were up 27-0 :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Lights too bright for Staley

Jags look like they’re going to do it !!!

Chargers blow it big time, one of the worse playoff losses in NFL history. Staley will be fired

What absolute waste of Herbert’s rookie deal LOL

3 Likes

Omg as If the chargers blew that in the playoffs fucking hell :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes! C’mon you Jags!

4 Likes

Wow.

Staley is a bum man get him gone.

Khalil :cry:

They need Payton

2 Likes
1 Like

Buffalo got two lucky calls late on. That should’ve been a 1st down for Miami and then that last one should been a 4th down for them. Poor from the refs there.

Of course Miami didn’t do themselves any favours with all those delay of game penalties. It’s insane how many they had or would’ve had. Wasted a couple of timeouts because of it.

2 Likes

Great performance from the Giants and Jones

2 Likes

Really great game between the Bengals and Ravens

Fair play to Huntley!

Guess we are playing the Giants for a third time. Not surprised they won.

Part of me wanted the Cowboys. Wanted to play them with both sides at full strength. Since it’s the Giants now, come on Tampa!

1 Like

Lame end to the Brady TB era, at least he got a SB in year 1.

Wonder where he ends up next. Miami or Niners make sense

Cowboys v 49ers is going to be huge, I fancy the Cowboys to win that on the road

Mate said miami as well but I just can’t see him ever tarnishing his relationship with the pats fans by ending up there.

Go to the 49ers or come home daddy. Should’ve probably stayed retired and kept your smokeshow of a wife though.

Glad to hear that injury to Russel Gage is not as bad as it seemed. Looked bad at the time.

Do 49ers need him? I wouldn’t want to take him at his age, no matter which team I was.