NFL

This thread >>>

1 Like

Damn. How did the Bills lose that game.

With the Vikings beating then, with the pundits finally acknowledge that the Eagles spanking them is a good fucking win! The way the NFL pundits talk about the Eagles is just like the PL pundits talking about Arsenal.

Loved seeing the Cowboys lose too! Now Eagles just gotta do the job tonight.

1 Like

Andā€¦the redskins destroy them!

Unbeaten no more

3 Likes

JETE JUST CANT BEAT US BABY

Punt return TD to win it last 20 seconds :joy::joy:

3 Likes

It sucks to watch the defense give Wilson a chance to win, but time and time again, he failed. The dude is straight up garbage. Especially, considering I wanted us to draft Fields (and Iā€™m a UM guy).

SOJ.

1 Like

Youā€™re fully out on Wilson?

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m back off Getsy as offensive co-coordinator. Terrible, conservative play calling. Put Fields in harms way. I know bears O is shit, but stillā€¦if heā€™s hurt and tired let him throw the fucking ball, donā€™t make him do designed runs. Why canā€™t Getsy scheme Claypool into the game, we traded a 2nd for that dude.

On the plus, that Kmet catch!

3 Likes

Absolutely. Bryce Petty was better than this guy.

1 Like

If the Jets had taken Fields where he was meant to have been taken at 2nd, instead of having this ridiculous obsession with that arm of Wilsonā€™s, theyā€™d be superbowl contenders.

Lol at them.

2 Likes

I canā€™t disagree with this at all.

Hopefully he sits out the next game

Tbh he could sit out a long time.

And then the tank would be going very well

1 Like

Ravens are inexplicably 7-3 despite not really convincing at all this season. Iā€™m not sure if the team is even very good.

If they make the playoffs itā€™s only because the rest of the division is total doodoo.

Well the browns have managed to take defeat from the jaws of victory in almost every game, so itā€™s really just the bengals youā€™re up against and theyā€™re without chase now.

Should qualify imo.

The chargers and fuckin it up against the chiefs.

Name a better duo.

Have they sacked Hackett yet?

1 Like

I was watching and the offensive play calling was better better under the QB coach.

Dude need to be fired, Maybe appoint your DC as new HC and get a proper OC

I wanted to stay up and watch but couldnt make it
Read about it the next morning and the first half was so good apparently, so clearly that change has worked.
But what went wrong to be so bad in the second half!

Totally sit him for at least 3-4 games. Nothing to gain from playing him now; we know heā€™s made progress. Plus that way we tank. get a top 3 pick then trade back.

2 Likes

Thanksgiving games tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American posters on here

:us_outlying_islands: :us:

2 Likes

Good to see Wilson finally get benched. The Jets have been winning games in spite of him. After playing like shit, and not holding himself accountable, heā€™s created a rift between himself and his teammates. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if heā€™s played his last snap for the NYJ.

2 Likes