Our Upcoming Fixtures

You were so confident aswell :wink:

I still am. I just think 21-22 is still very high and didnā€™t expect it.

We should beat Palace. Leicester is going to be interesting.

Weā€™re at home and Leicester are nothing special. Would be really disappointing if we didnā€™t win that

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is our best run of games sinceā€¦ a long ass time? Has been a while to see WWWWWWW

This season is very reminiscent to 2016/17 so far. Then, we started with a loss and a draw, then won 6. That run ended with a 0-0 at the Emirates vs Middlesbroughā€¦

Itā€™s 6 in a row in the league. We havenā€™t had a run like that in the last 2 seasons, Iā€™m sure

LC doesnā€™t look that great these days at allā€¦ another mediocre side fighting for 10-14th imhoā€¦ we really have a good shot at 24/24, which is just fantastic, regardless of opposition.

2 Likes

First time since April 2015 where we have won 9 in a row

2 Likes

Biggest thing Emery has done from last season has turned us able to beat average opposition away from home again.

1 Like

Aside from the Liverpool game, the whole of November contains winnable games too.

December is rough though. Proper rough:

Spurs (H)
United (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Southampton (A)
Burnley (H)
Brighton (A)
Liverpool (A)

Weā€™ve got an average record against Southampton in recent years as well so that will be a test too.

December is the month that will play a huge role in defining our season.

1 Like

Southampton away are our bogey team. I do fear it a lot.

1 Like

I think if we continue to string together good results in the meantime at least dropping points away to big teams wonā€™t be so detrimental to our season. We need to continue the consistency weā€™re developing against teams outside the big six and then just see where our season takes us I guess

2 Likes

If we keep beating the team outside the top six i could easily see us reaching about 80 points.

Agree given my sole ambition is only 4th place it does mean the top 6 games mean less, winning nearly everything vs 7-20 gives you a decent shout of CL football, obviously when youā€™re title contenders you need to find away to when at least 4 of the 10 matches against the fellow top 6.

1 Like

I think we can win at least 2 home games against the big 5. For example, i wouldnā€™t rule out us beating Liverpool atm.

We are going to win every game we have left this season. Unai is bringing home the fucking quad!!!

6 Likes

Iā€™d be surprised if we rolled Liverpool, Iā€™d give us a decent shout at home to United & Spurs.

Unai has olā€™ Kloppoā€™s number :wink:

3 Likes

If we do lose against Liverpool, Iā€™d be really intrigued to see how we bounce back. None of this hoity-toity crybaby ā€œoh woe is meā€ malarkey we used to get under Wenger (even in his best years)

We have to bounce straight back from defeat, by whatever means necessary

1 Like