Our Upcoming Fixtures

It’s not even just as Arsenal thing to me. It’s a football thing. 8 straight wins isn’t a regular occurance for most teams, let alone in a tough league. Palace and Leicester aren’t mugs, they’re not the equivalent of Harlow Town! History/maths etc would suggest that we won’t be winning 8 games in a row. There is nothing wrong with thinking that, it’s not pessimism, it’s just the likely outcome.

And yeah, our defence… I reckon even Benteke will finally remember what scoring goals feels like.

3 Likes

We probably should get 18 or 19 points out of these series. But I can see Arsenal having problems against Newcastle, Watford and Palace.

1 Like

A comfortable 24 pts

1 Like

If we get 18 points out of the the next 8 matches I’ll be extremely pleased. If we get 24 out of the the next 8 matches then we would be in for the title. I don’t think we are at that stage atm and I don’t think people realize how tough the PL has gotten.

1 Like

Wow you really had to go there didn’t you :pensive:

Thats the spirit…

One gone. Let’s keep it up!

Still going strong lol

2 Likes

2 out of 2! Keep it up :mustafi:

I find it incredible how we managed to get worse defensively. We really are one of a kind.

1 Like

I’m not sure we are worse defensively but we certainly aren’t any better.

Tbf, I don’t know if you can be any worse defensively, at least as a supposedly top side.

Emery ain’t a defensive coach but he has to figure something out. Bring in a defensive trainer of some sort. Something. This will get uglier against better sides(like what happened with West Ham, City and Chelsea).

For starters though, start a fucking DM like Torreira.

1 Like

It could happen when you try to change an outdated system.

I actually think we’ve gotten better from game to game.

I dont think our back four has stood up to anyone. Thats my biggest worry. The midfield has to be restructured with Lucas or theres going to be a few very bad results at some stage.

1 Like

:fire:

4 Likes

We’re going to struggle against the champions elect, Watford

We are gonna do it boys! Just believe!

I reckon we will win the 3 home games but drop points in one of the away London Derbies.

Not a bad start is is