Newcastle United

I genuinely thought that was a fake quote. He even threw shade at Liverpool.

Dude should be careful with his “big” talk. Will look like an absolute mug if Newcastle somehow bottle it.

1 Like

I’ll be interested to see how Newcastle copes with European play next year.

This year they basically had a 14-man team, with a good number of those age 31-32. I’m sure they’ll strengthen in the summer but it could be a rough ride next year.

Lol click the tweet to see Wilson’s full comment. What a twat.

These cunts really have zero fucking self-awareness. They have the nerve to complain about time wasting when they are the worst time wasting bellends in the league. AND they committed the most atrocious time wasting the Emirates has ever seen earlier in the season.

Get to fuck you moron.

15 Likes

Hahahah I love replies like this

3 Likes

Emperor Bumblewank. Great name

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/nickw84/status/1660952384762200064?s=46&t=LlMNFvsPPy2ozwuX8FhQrA

:cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Howedy sort of works

https://twitter.com/markkleinmansky/status/1661303325671710773?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

Surprise surprise

1 Like

So it begins…

3 Likes

Came out of nowhere, who would’ve thought…

4 Likes

The truth is we are all ready to far down the road. Nationally and globally now.
Everyone involved basically just want to garnish it and brush it aside.
The vested interest the media has and football fans longing for bigger and better product assures it in reality.

1 Like

They can follow the City playbook. Given that nothing will happen to City of any substantive note for breaking the rules (repeatedly), why wouldn’t another oil club do a lot of the same shenanigans?

1 Like

Yep. The thing is it’s not even a football fudge. It’s just standard corporate business tactics. It’s near impossible to rush these things and nobody outside of a few rival clubs support want this.
PL, TV, and a lot of club chairman don’t ultimately want the product damaged.
If I’m in charge at Crystal Palace and never threatening the title, the PL being the richest and biggest in the world benefits my club quite a bit.

2 Likes

im telling ya…super league is on its way, you cant carry on like this without something like this happening.

1 Like

What was this supposed to be?

That’s the rub. The question though, is whether giving City a meaningful punishment now (i.e. in the next year or 2) would damage the product more than say, Newcastle completing a bunch of dodgy deals and flooding the transfer market with crazy sums like City did and having an outcry that City/Newcastle are cheating their way to success.

I would argue that it would be better to drop the hammer now. The EPL having the perception of being a one or two team league would hurt viewership on some level over the long term.

As you know, the EPL wasn’t always the king of the hill and there is no immutable law that says that has to continue.

The Premier League is officially ruined. Tbh the writing was on the wall when Ambramovich came in 2003.

The football pyramid in this country is fucked if the FA and Premier League fails to throw the gavel at City and make an example of what’s to come.

I’m not even English, but it’s wild how few of the top EPL clubs are actually owned by British people.

6 Likes

The game is cooked, this is why it made me cringe seeing people take some moral football purity issue with the ESL.

Might as well embrace the fuckery all in one rather than getting mugged off by the Arabs gradually

4 Likes

That’s this country all over though. Everything for sale at the right price.

1 Like