Newcastle United

Fuck ‘em.

Brighton, Brentford and LAFC to occupy the other top 4 positions.

:fu:t3::fu:t3:

In what way are Chelsea no threat. Do you mean this season?

Any season, when’s the last time they genuinely fought for the title? They’re useless Cunts.

Just noticed the Newcastle green kit. They’re taking this Saudi ownership thing really seriously.

Only 10 wins in 23 games in the league this year. Whilst they’ve been difficult to beat or score against I think top 4 was always going to be a big ask for them.

Can see them finishing 6-7th with Spurs and Liverpool taking 4 and 5 in the table.

Think if they land the Carabao next week and get into any European competition that’s a great season for them.
You can’t put a price on how much a trophy would mean for those fans.
There squad isn’t a top 4 one and a good few years away from a title challenge.
Beauty for them is I don’t pick up on that fanbase the demand for it straight away.
They’ve got their football club back after years of fighting their owner.

8 Likes

Wheels are falling off.

2 Likes

Fan base just seem happy to far away from relegation zone with realistic prospect of them competing for honours in years to come.

Hasn’t been that way since the Sir Bobby days so it’s a long time coming for many of them

5 Likes

until our match against them of course :gabriel:

3 Likes

I think we’re all Geordies next Sunday (even @Josh)

Scottish one for me mate.

Who’s in that final?

Old firm

1 Like

If only both teams could lose

3 Likes

You’ve swayed me.

They had a great game on the 2nd Jan

They’ll be a different animal when Bruno G is back from suspension. He transforms them.

He’s been suspended for 3 games. 2 points from 9 in that time.

Glad he’s back for the final for them. Will be a proper game against United.

3 Likes

Really hope they lose tomorrow. Nothing against their fans or the city but the thought of KSA getting any mileage out of a trophy win is just gross.

2 Likes

Sadly the script is written for a United win and this Ten Hodgson wank fest to continue.

Newcastle fans have been starved of success, I’d love for them to win it.

I love it if Newcastle beat manure today.

Man united are the inform team at the minute so must be the upset today to set them back.

3 Likes

Fuck Newcastle and Fuck Man Utd. Can a meteor not win today?

6 Likes