Newcastle United

Yeah I was hoping but think they’ve done enough business to outdo Norwich, Watford and Burnley.

How much did they spend here

Between 90-100

2 Likes

Thanks for that. Really significant investment that amount.

3 Likes

They probably stay up, they strengthen up quite significantly in players that can perform in that lower half of the table area.

Howe is shit but Newcastle have performed as a lower midtable team since he was hired, which closer to their actual level.

5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 games. I make that 16 points from a possible 18 which is near enough half the 40 points a team is said to need to be safe from PL survival.

Basically Howe has done more than enough in the last 6 games to consolidate Newcastles position in the PL.

5 Likes

The big cash injection probably helped as well to be fair.

But yeah, they’re doing well. Second in form table at the moment. Think we still have to play them.

1 Like

It did but yesterday they played with Chris Wood being the only new signing playing and they looked good.

Howe deserves a lot of credit for how he’s pushed them in a certain direction.

10 Likes

We play them the 15th of May. They’ll probably be safe by then, and we could have fourth wrapped up. Could be a meaningless game.

3 Likes

Newcastle United’s owners, gents

3 Likes

Terrorists tho so it’s all good

3 Likes

Terrorists, and they’ve got oil, so yeah, it’s all good. Boris likes to suck on a good oil-filled dick.

So your boss may have played a role in the execution of 81 people…yeah, I’d stick to football too tbh

2 Likes

End of the day if you take the job knowing these things you’re not going to suddenly start caring about them. Questions aren’t gonna stop though.

8 Likes

What do they expect the managers to say?

1 Like

I repeat this stance.

7 Likes

Yeah Eddie Howe couldn’t have received other job offers.

Seems like a nice guy but keep them questions coming for exposure and he has the rights to deflect them

Can we ask shearer about it on zMotd tonight.

1 Like

They could ask the same question to players or anyone at the club.
What about big companies that are going to sponsor and make money from the Qatar World Cup, like Skys Sports, why not ask them?

Why ask Howe a question he probably knows as much about as any member of the public?

2 Likes

Would it not be a good time to highlight this sort of ownership out for what it is while there’s some adverse feelings around.
Course that would mean all sport outlets in the media asking the questions, but of course there’s too much vested interest for that.
Tbh too football fans in general won’t really get involved in boycotting games either. Oh well stay fucked it is then.

1 Like