Newcastle United

Mother of God.

Lmao that first comment, some lunatics actually wanted to keep Joe on the back of that.

You know now that I think about it we might have a little in common with the BVB model, when you think of some of our better sales we know how to shift frauds for maximum profit.

1 Like

Top Rated Comment:

Willock’s arc from absolute hero to a fucking shambles is a weird one. I really hope he gets himself back on track

Trust me brother, it ain’t weird at all.

5 Likes

Give Eddie a :telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver::telephone_receiver: you fucks

I think they’re crazy enough to try for Auba. Could work if Arsenal get depth

1 Like

You say that, I think they would be crazy not to.

Auba has a better CV than all of the names listed and is one of best forwards available in the market today.

If Newcastle have money, loaning Aubameyang for half a season shouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like

They can try question is does he want to go there though.

You think he fancies his chances of returning to the team? Because as things stand, there aren’t many other suitors for him currently.

Not sure on that but he may not wish to go and play for a team battling relegation and if that’s the case can’t blame him there.

If he doesn’t get a preferred move he may opt to remain here, doesn’t really have to help the club out by joining Newcastle of all teams

some big clubs could do with getting rid of players but may aswell go to bournemouth instead of newcastle cos at least you ll be in prem next season (i assume) sportsbetting3.com has newcastle as favorites to go down.

This although in bad taste actually made me laugh.
Also keeps the scummy image to tarnish them with out in the open as well.

1 Like

Yeah, their fans are just gonna have to live with it, although some of the mental gymnastics going on in the r/soccer subreddit from Newcastle supporters is both funny and depressing.

1 Like

Morals and football never has much of a relationship.

1 Like

Gonna be quite controversial here and say that the Geordies deserve a bit of success. Been there to see us win and not had a problem before, during or after the match. In fact, a home supporter shook my hand and wished me good luck lol. Never, ever had that at another stadium.

2 Likes

Chris Wood in big 2022 y’know.
Newcastle is back boys, be very scared.
:ramsdale:

When MbS knocks, it’s a different kind of knock.

4 Likes

Knock on Wood

:ramsdale:

7 Likes

1 Like

The ol’ Sheffield Wednesday 'keeper?