Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Think we have to realise that this team has awful technical ability, this is not a patch on Liverpool, City, even Tottenham or the old Arsenal teams of the past.

2 Likes

I think that is quite obvious. Technically, a lot of our players are average. No where near the likes of Liverpool or Tottenham, let alone City.

not a great halfā€¦ another relatively poor quality showing from a pure footballing perspective. To be fair, Newcastle are well organized and have a lot backā€¦ Ramsey squares that ball properly and we lead.

Mustafi is a joke - canā€™t even stand on his feet in basic situations.

I miss the Andre Santos era :santi:

Sad but you are right. Hard to stomach

TORREIRA = ON

:fire:

Well some of the moves weā€™ve put together have been beautifully worked but that final bit of ruthlessness and execution has failed.

Ramsey is a tit. How do you completely fuck up the execution of a straightforward square pass that guarantees a goal and then smile about it like you narrowly missed a 35 yard piledriver? Prick.

1 Like

There he is!!

1 Like

Is Lascelles important?

Heā€™s their captain

1 Like

Lucas on! Cā€™mon!

Yeah, heā€™s pretty good.

Glad to see Torreira on. One thing I definitely do like is Emery making half time changes, refreshing after how Wenger used to dither over making changes. Thatā€™s 3 half time subs in the last 4 matches

XHAKAAAAA

Ooaahh pick that one out :fire:

:xhaka:!

Need to stay off OA, just got spoilered!

3 Likes

So thatā€™s what Xhaka is in this team for. :henry2:

1 Like

1 Like

Yep ffs! Just ruined it :joy:

Great freekick tho

Stunner.

Haha iā€™ll delay my response a bit