Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Fuck off Ramsey!

Ramsey hahahahaha fuucking shite player as always

Passes like that Ramsey u can fuck of getting a pay rise in ur new contract

2 Likes

Ramsey is so shit bye boy :wave:

Been a strange first halfā€¦i think we have actually defended pretty well, yet going forward we have looked awfulā€¦reverse of the usual Arsenalā€¦

Ramsey shows his championship touches.

1 Like

Such a great position and such a fucking ridiculous way of spurning the opportunity. Simple ball to play across the areaā€¦if that is City or Liverpool, then they go 1-0 up in that position.

I hate Ramsey. Iā€™m not even bothered much for arsenal anymore (no offense) but fuck me he is just a cunt.

1 Like

Did you not just watch pool waste a load of chances against the scum???

I am all for being patient with Emery and giving him and the players some time to adapt to the new way of playing. What concerns me is that I donā€™t see a plan going forward. Itā€™s just a whole lot of sideways passing with some hit and hope kind of passes and some misplaced passes. With the pace of Laca and Auba, and the passing ability of Ozil, we ought to be offering a lot more going forward. Instead, Newcastle look like the more dangerous side.

1 Like

shoot you damn pass addicts lol

Handball! Should be an Arsenal penalty

Worst half of the season. Very dull.

Ngl pretty happy with how weā€™ve been defending. I see some improvements from all of them

The attack has been decent in spells, but I still hate how none of the players attempt any take-ons!

Bellerin, Auba please use your pace, and run at them, that will cause them problems!

Still on a clean sheet though :slight_smile:

No shots on target from either team.

Actually fell asleep for a bit watching this. Boring

We never got to watch the hand incident. Pen or no?

Boooooriiing, we have the likes of ozil, auba and laca in our team and we cannot create chances against a championship levele newcastle team

TBF, we have looked like the championship level team so far.

1 Like