Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Knew it

Here we go. Nail biting minutes.

We just can’t concede, can we?

Where the fck is Mustafi??? That is second Fing cross like that in a row that could have (and did) score and he is covering nobody… how the f*ck?

Arsenal and clean sheets. Name a more incompatible couple.

1 Like

That jump by Mustafi (I think) was a joke lmao, if you’re not gonna meet the cross, just mark the player FFS.

Sad… and to think it used to be “one nil to the Arsenal”

On both of them… its like he went out of his way to make sure he was not marking and too far away from the ball.

1 Like

my god… someone just stand on the ball and keep it.

1 Like

GREAT result still :slight_smile:

Winning!! Three in a row. Climbing!

3 Likes

Phew! Dominated the whole second half, yet we only won 2-1. Shame because we looked improved at the back. Sokratis and Torreira our best players.

1 Like

Phew. Another 3 points is all that matter in the end I guess. I do hope we see more of the second half Arsenal going forward. Lots of problems for Emery to find solutions for but as long as we keep getting the results somehow, he is on the right path.

1 Like

Lessons learnt:

Start Torreira.

1 Like

We win, spurs lose at home and we nearly keep a clean sheet.
It doesn’t get much better than that :grinning:

2 Likes

Pretty happy with that. Good performance. Despite the fucking loss of concentration at the back again. Mustafi in no man’s land ffs.

But the defence was good despite that shit.

Good stuff.

1 Like

Gotta say, Newcastle have been pretty unlucky this season. They’ve played Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal and lost them all 2-1. They should have got something out of at least 2 of those games.

Happy overall, especially with the second half, but that goal at the end is so fucking annoying

Glad we conceded, would hate for the shitfitters to have nothing to complain about

2 Likes

2nd away win in a row and a very comfortable second half. Great to see Mesut on the score sheet aswell COYG!