• Arsenal win on penalties

0 voters

• Arsenal to go through
  • Napoli to go through

0 voters

We’re gonna win the match and the tie.

3 Likes

Fucking shiteing it.

Need that away goal and to avoid another Emery small-dicking bottlejob away from home.

Please don’t go out all nervous as that will fuck everything up. I.e. like every other away game.

Although in fairness Emery has done well in the away games Vs the better teams.

Btw, if we finish 4th and Chelsea win Europa, they take our place in the CL right?

That poll is confusing. I want to vote for Napoli to win the match but Arsenal to go through.

2 Likes

No 5 teams in the CL like 2017/18

1 Like

No.

Unless united/spuds also finish outside top 4 and won CL

1 Like

Fixed that for you :wink:

1 Like

Gonna go for a bizarre 2-0 to Napoli after 90 and we get the away goal in extra time to settle it.

Not sure Arsenal will win, but Arsenal is going to progress to the next round comfortably.

1 Like

:pray:

3 Likes

Just play Leno and give ourselves the best possible chance. Going to be one of those games were you look at the clock more than the match.

1 Like

Good call. Given Leno’s form of late, he should be given the starting nod.

Too much of an ask for an early Arsenal goal?

1 Like

Going to say Napoli 3-1, think we’ll go through by the skin of our teeth.

Just need an away goal and it can be nervy for all I care, I don’t see Napoli scoring 4.

Please score first so we can relax a bit

That’s really all I want. I think we’ll still have a game on our hands but it gives us some sort of control.

1 Like

I think Napoli will win but we’ll get the away goal.
If we get the first goal, we could even go on and win the game because they will have to attack us.
I’ll go us winning 2-1, Ramsey to score.

Some interesting calls about using Leno instead of Cech for this one. I would agree in that I would prefer having him between the sticks in a match like this, but at the same time, I don’t think Emery will opt to do that and most likely continue his policy of keeper rotation for cup games. If we did progress further though, then it may be something Emery might have to reconsider later on.

But first things first, we need to do the business in Italy. Compared to some of the other countries across Europe, I think our record in Italy over the years from what I can recall is not too bad. Hopefully someone has some stats on that. Not sure what the best setup for this game will be, but regardless, if we can get that away goal, that will surely put the tie to bed. Finding that balance of keeping things tight but finding that goal will be vital.

It’s gonna be one of those nights where every player on the pitch needs to perform. Don’t let the occasion and previous away matches get to them. Big nights like these is what being a Football player should all be about and relish these opportunities. If we get through, that’s a big hurdle cleared.

I’m gonna go for 1-1 on the night, us to progress to the Semis. Unfortunately I can’t pick such an option thanks to Calum’s haphazard poll :stuck_out_tongue:

Score 1 and they need 4?

As shit as we have been away from home, I can’t see us conceding 4. And they will have to attack us which will create space for us to score.

In a really strong position to qualify. No fucking excuses.

2 Likes

ah ffs forgot the draw option lol I’ve covered every possibility but that :giroud: