:rofl:

Beverly Hills Cop? Coming to America?

@BizzySignal seems to be MIA

Boomerang

Another one

This is getting out of hand now

Took me 5 goes to get it and I never seen the film

1 Like

not sure if this is the film where everyone can join different chatrooms but in real life? can’t remember the name of the film

actual film is just called chatroom, is that correct?

Fraid not mate

Reuploaded your image as the filename gave it away. On desktop when you hover over the image the filename shows

2 Likes

Room 1408?

3 Likes

Wondered if that was the case, as I saw the file name when I uploaded.

Took a chance on nobody being enough of a freak to browse OA via desktop.

Yes @Cristo, it is indeed. Happened to come across it on the box the other day and I ended up watching it, as I like John Cusack in a lot of things. Kinda interesting, but for me didn’t quite deliver on the concept and its promise. Not sure why Jackson took a role in it, they honestly could have given that part to so many other actors and lost nothing, the guy was barely in it. Definitely there just to get bums on seats.

1 Like

I’ve never actually watched Room 1408 haha it was an educated guess from when I saw the trailer decades ago :joy:

Here’s a good one

2 Likes

Recognise the actor from GoT but cannot place the film. Why do I get the feeling it’s to do with the troubles in Ireland, that sort of subject?

Not at all!

It’s US based and about a group of salesmen trying to hit their targets.

1 Like

Ahh i thought it might have been Glengarry Glen Ross but wasn’t sure. Great film!

1 Like

Terminator: The Judgement Day - Revenge of the Predators: First Blood - Revenge?