John Monchi

I thought having Lord Unai would have been a bonus. The problem are the dickheads in the backroom.

He snaked us and you all give him a pet name :grimacing: #awks

1 Like

Or maybe we weren’t that desperate for him after all. I don’t know too much about scouts but I can’t help but feel that it’s not a huge missed opportunity

5 Likes

IF he has chosen them over us, it says far more about him than it does our standing as a club.

Anyone who’d prefer to work for Sevilla than Arsenal is the kind of ambitionless cunt we don’t need. As if that mentality gets us back to the top table.

No fucks given tbh

3 Likes

You opened a matchday thread and we closed it :grimacing: #awks

You do realise that the only reason the John thing stuck is because you complained, right? :joy:

5 Likes

I agree.
I don’t know anything about his scouting abilities but I would imagine that, if he chose Sevilla over us, we didn’t want him that much.

Our signings since Wenger hasn’t had much say in the decisions, have been a lot better.
So whoever was responsible for them, I’m assuming Sven or Emery or both, might mean that anyone competent at their job should be able to get us some decent players.

I would have thought we would be a very attractive proposition for any top scout in Europe, especially with the wages we pay.

2 Likes

If we get top four Sven does deserve some credit but not sure if his working practices are ideal for a club like Arsenal.

From some of the stuff I’ve seen, it seems like he was poor manager of people maybe even hard to work with

Lol took the bait there jakey :wink:. Both yesterday’s problems couldn’t give a fuck now haha

1 Like

Taking the bait? He’s made you look a RIGHT MUG @JakeyBoy

9 Likes

This just made me laugh out loud on the train :rofl:

LOL. Yeah, it’s me taking the bait John

Im glad we agree here. :+1:

PM me about it :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Wait!! Take Unai with you.

shame he cant take you :xhaka:

Thanks but I’m right where I belong.

Think we dodged a bullet here tbh.

Wtf John you big cunt

1 Like

Didn’t want him in the first place.

What kind of shit name is “John” anyway. Cunt.

7 Likes

Unai is a sad panda now… :wenger: