John Monchi

That’s fair too. Tbf Dzeko, Kolarov and Gonalons have been decent, no?

Dzeko has, Kola and Gonalons not really.

Btw. We keep talking about the players Roma sold. Which confirms scouting and buying younger players is something they have done well before Monchi. What did he add?

He’s coming to the wrong club :joy:

11 Likes

Kolarov was a really good addition but unfortunately Roma sold all their good midfielders in the last two summers and that’s meant they’ve had to make tactical alterations that have exposed Kolarov’s age.

Can’t wait for him to take DT out.

So we got him?

I find it worrying that he couldn’t cope it at Roma but is coming to the PL and Arsenal of all teams. :confused:

He watched last nights game and thought “Fuck it, I can’t make them worse!”

2 Likes

Exaggeration and simplification of situation imho. Like our “stats DNA signing” nonsense.

3 Likes

This guy is only hired because of Emery.

Well it could always just be Twitter bollocks. Can’t imagine he’s actually that thin skinned. It will have much more to do with how much money he’s earning there and how much he’ll earn here!

Read this to understand how Monchi works and thinks ---------------------------------------------->

1 Like

I’m all for it as long as he comes in and does the buisiness so I can stop hearing “ this isn’t Emery’s team” when we disappoint.

Absolutely massive summer for Arsenal, Monchi & Emery, hopefully they get it right.

1 Like
3 Likes

Already from april?

He’s unemployed now :wink:

1 Like

I saw something online saying that Monchi would start in July which would be a huge mistake in my opinion.

If Raul decided that Monchi is the right guy and he’s unemployed now, then he should start right now. Have him in here assessing the squad, reaching out to potential buyers or potential sellers and trying to get some scouts in place for the future.

4 Likes

He’ll be starting right now unofficially. I’m sure when he turns up in July, it will be with a roster of players we should be aiming for.

3 Likes

It’s very likely he has a non compete in his contract so can’t start until July. For all that actually means.

1 Like