Mohamed Elneny (25)

Our options at CM:

Partey
Xhaka
Ceballos
Elnenny
Willock

That’s probably the current pecking order innit? Now below Partey is a lot arguments and inconsistency.

And that is after a lot of games we have had to judge them all.

My question is. At what point do we give somebody like Azeez a go?

1 Like

Why is this guy still starting matches for us. WHY GOD WHY!

I know it’s easy to pick on Elneny, but that’s because he is fucking dreadful. I don’t even want him as a squad player getting the odd minutes here and there. I want him playing football in China or wherever is in need of a below average average player!

Agree. having the likes of Elneny and Bellerin starting week in week out is terrible.

2 Likes

Can’t lie, Phoebe asked for it there. :rofl:

Footballing reason

1 Like

Fun too.

1 Like

Does he even play in a two in CM or is he more of a #10?

From what I hear and see, he’s more of a CM.

Isn’t it because Arteta likes him and stopped him leaving?

I actually can’t remember if that is true, but Arteta does like him.

Incredible that we live in an age where a player like Element can spend 5 years at a club like Arsenal

Yep, another player for which Arteta directly blocked a move away from the club.

So far:

• Xhaka
  • Nketiah(loan)
  • Holding(loan)
  • Nelson(loan)
  • Saliba(loan)
  • Maitland-Niles
  • Lacazette(allegedly there was a considerate offer from Roma that we rejected)

10 Likes

Stamina 99

Def Awareness 0

Closing down and getting the ball 0

Shit footballer 99 bastard

4 Likes

Afro 62

Love Elneny to bits and I appreciate his professionalism and passion but I think it’d be best that we move on.
Partey(27) and Xhaka(28) are at their peak now, it would be best to have some U25 lads challenging them and start preparing them to eventually take over.

Absolutely essential for the club to clear up the situation in midfield this summer or at least put us in a much better situation to finalize it in the upcoming windows.

4 Likes

I like him too just wish he was a goodish player.

1 Like

I like him as a squad player as well

1 Like