Mohamed Elneny

I think we could get £5m - £10m from a promoted or bottom half PL team. Think he gets found out playing in a possession based system where we have lots of the ball and he has to drive forward / dictate tempo. He does look better when he’s with Ramsey or Xhaka.

Certainly not good enough for us but I think he might interest a few clubs personally.

Loved how we rejected rumoured interest by PL sides and even Marseille yet we barely used the guy, even when our main guys were burnt after a consistent string of games. Sorry, can’t blame him for not clicking with the others as he should be. Rambo and Ozil suffered a bit by that that too when they were initially frozen out until Emery was forced to start them. For ours and Elneny’s sake, find him a team, get a reasonable price and get a goddamn backup that you trust a bit. And no more Suarez crap.

1 Like

Fucking atrocious player. Can’t believe someone had the audacity to call him reliable. I’d be furious if he is still on our payroll in September.

4 Likes

I don’t actually understand how this waste of space got cult status with some fans.

1 Like

Who? Don’t remember anyone who has been like this!

1 Like

@Castiel must know a couple of Egyptians in real life.

I know it’s a complete shit show but do honestly non of you use Reddit - it’s where I acummulate like 90% of my hate towards Arsenal fans.

He was literally a meme at one point on there with the whole thanks Allah stuff. It got to the point people were blind to how bad he actually was.

To a lesser extent loads of Arsenal fans were just generally fond of him and seemed to think you could rely on him. I guess that narrative has well and truly shifted. He’s shit, he’s always been shit and he never plays because when he does play he’s super fucking shit.

when he first joined us, he was pretty okay for me, be honest.
Then he sit more than he play… then now.

Chambers is ok for you, so that’s not surprising.

1 Like

Probably.
I am a sentimental guy, and have difficulties to cut loose, even the timing could be right.

Women call that obsessive.

Maybe I am really getting old, and start being more forgiving than before.
I don’t even want to talk crap when Iwobi is having a bad game nowadays.

In the end, these kids are just trying their best to chase their dreams, be the best footballer they could be… work hard to earn a pay check honestly
Hate myself being too harsh and critical to them.

Are you Wenger in disguise?

2 Likes

I wish, haha…

But you can’t tell the difference??

Wenger refused to admit being old… but I do feel like an old man and not afraid to face it.

Well… there’s your first mistake. Reddit is a bunch of ego maniacal douchebags clamoring to be heard over everyone else.

1 Like

Still better than Xhaka.

1 Like

2,355 Likes, 64 Comments - Mohamed Elneny (@elnennym) on Instagram: “Switching off before the next big thing: CAN 2019... And yes, you have seen it right, no more hair…”

1 Like

Yeah ok, let him stay then.

The absence of transfer rumours for this guy isn’t reassuring, or as Blink simply puts it : WORRIED.

4 Likes

Another one that’s here until he walks for nothing. This club is really first rate at writing off vast sums of money.

1 Like