Milan Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 16 1st Leg)

Milan played as poor as they possibly could & we played a lot better than we have in recent months. Great result and in a quality position to go through, though we have lost our last 6 European home knockout ties :scream:

1 Like

We won on international womens day lol :grinning:

No matter how shit Milan is, I am happy.
Yes, maybe Wenger gets his lifesaver, but at least we stop the bleeding, we stop the losing streak.
We finally won a game that matters.
Bad performance, but good game lads.

Couldnā€™t watch the game but very happy with the result. Just hope we see the job out in the second leg now!

KessiƩ is better than Xhaka

1 Like

Yeah, he had a great assist for Welbeck in the second half :rofl:

Thing is though, I can easily see this team still going out in the 2nd leg.

Iā€™m glad it was only 2-0 rather than 3 or more, should mean the players know itā€™s not over and make sure to get the job done next week.

2 Likes

I said the exact same thing to the people I was watching the game with lol. They didnā€™t get it at all.

2 nil advantage gives us a chance, 3 nil and itā€™s a typical Arsenal Wenger capitulation Halloween special.

I really do like that blue kit. Shame we have done so poorly in it. As i was saying we were definitely due a result wearing the blue tho.

I think qualification from this tie is still very much in question, weā€™re well capable of losing by two goals to Milan at home.

Yeah it could defiantly happen but I think the tie is 75-80 % in our favour.,

2 Likes

Bit of a weird way to introduce a match report :joy:

1 Like

Did not expect this result at all, very happy with the way we played. Did anyone else notice how Wenger just went straight out after the whistle? He looked furious.

Milan will have to attack in London so we can hit them on counter.

I would imagine he is angry that the same group of players that have embarrassed him over the last few games, have decided to start playing to their potential.

All the result against AC Milan proves is that Wenger has very little control over the players, and they play well when they want to and do it despite Wenger not because of him.

Good first half performance leading to a great result. If we can just get all the other teams to take a mid winter break at the same time, where going to be okay next season.

ā€˜Barring a miracle at the Emirates, Arsenal are now through with their two away goalsā€™ ā€“ Darren Lewis, Daily Mirror.

Have you ever seen Arsenal before?

Media watch on f365
:joy::joy::joy:

We played a lot better than i think everyone over here expected.

Very happy for the team, as long as we have a realistic chance we are favorites.

Hopefully we can do better at home, at least a lot better than we did againts ostersunds.

At least we can have an Arsenal to win on the poll this time.

1 Like

When was the last time we reached quarter-final in an european competition? 2010?