Milan Vs Arsenal (UEL Last 16 1st Leg)

I blame our away form on lack of a yellow kit

Is it though, they’ll 7th and are on target to concede 43 goals in Serie A.

Our main hope is our own players actually show up and play for the shirt for once. Milan are hardly an unbeatable force but it’s if our cunts can be arsed

Correct way to do it would be on PES 3. Nobody was playing FIFA back then lol

Slightly ambivalent atm… if it means AW staying b/c we do well enough in EL (whatever that means), I kind of want us to crash out now and it get all over with… past time to move on and it is just wearying and soul-crushing at this point.

The streak can’t continue, we are definitely due a win in that kit. Now I’m really confident. Expect a result tonight.

1 Like

Good luck tonight guys. May the (historically) better team win. :smirk: fuck me I sound like a Liverpool fan.

4 Likes

Vincerete voi amico :wink:

Arsenal are struggling to recover from a “negative spiral” caused by four successive defeats, Gunners centre-back Laurent Koscielny says.

“We need to have positive voices in our heads because the brain dictates the body and the legs,” Koscielny, 32, said.

“We are in a negative spiral and it’s difficult to get out of this.”

5-0 Milan

2 Likes

Is Borini fit? because if he is and plays it’ll be hilarious when we make him look good.

1 Like

Arsenal are struggling to recover from a “negative spiral” caused by four successive defeats, Gunners centre-back Laurent Koscielny says.

We need to have positive voices in our heads because the brain dictates the body and the legs,” Koscielny, 32, said.
We are in a negative spiral and it’s difficult to get out of this.

Just imagine someone like Adams or Vieira coming out with a statement like this before a big match.

That comment from Kos is almost like making excuses before a game you think you’re going to lose.

It just shows what a liar Wenger was when he kept going on about us having “mental strength.”
We don’t have any, which has just been proved by our captain.

1 Like

Just don’t get us humiliated, please.
This is the only expectation I have.

Be happy with a draw tonight then beat them at home next week

2-2

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jamesbenge/status/971787319412916224

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/971780535038160897

Sounds a lot like the players have admitted defeat already.

1 Like

Cutrone is the one to look out for. He’s in form at the moment.

It’s so annoying that we have to play them when they’ve got their act together. In the first half of the season, you’d probably say you only needed to be wary of Suso

1 Like

Cutroneeeee, I’ve got the night off work off to the pub for this!

On paper the team looks better than expected. I think it’s still going to be an absolute borefest though.

1 Like

I don’t understand the L’Equipe tweet? That isn’t really a Wenger predictable line-up. What else could he have picked that would’ve been more of a shake up? Aside from maybe dropping Welbeck for Nketiah.

2 Likes

I mean, just look at the bench. I wouldn’t have a problem with the club selling all of them a minute before the game starts. As you say there are no alternatives.

Chambers as RB? OMG!

Who did you expect? Debuchy? Hoyte? Yennaris?

1 Like