Super Mik Arteta

More than 2 years full of lessons he’s not learned from lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy: ppl keep trotting out these same lines. Mikel is fucking trash, I don’t get all this cognitive dissonance when it comes to this phony fucking fraud of a manager.

2 Likes

I think there’s only 2 things he’s consistently done during the 2 years that I don’t like, one is his use of subs and the other is favouring players who either break rules or let him down while isolating others who do the same.

Tonight I was referring to his poor use of subs, both late and arguably wrong players. I’d really like him to do better because it’s happened a lot but it’s also my opinion and that doesn’t mean the subs I want would be right either.

Y’all really do love being mediocre af don’t you, you hate to see it as bandwagon fan from American watching his favorite soccer ball team decline into obscurity. Glad you all are happy tho :heart::heart::+1::+1:

Stick to baseball lad

Well I said after the first leg that I wasn’t impressed because it was a typical park the bus Arteta performance. Always going to be easier when you defend with all your men behind the ball.

This is what happens when you have to spring forward to score and opponents have more space to attack into. Liverpool personnel was no better today but they had an easier time with the ball.

No joke, we would have a better chance to qualify via penalty if Partey was sent off when the score was still 0-0.

2 Likes

In all honesty they fluffed a lot of chances at Anfield. What most ppl saw as some sort of heroic statement from the club (lmaoooo) I saw as wow we got really fucking lucky lolpool didn’t stick two or three past us. But hey, some ppl love to live in a fantasy land where Arsenal are a relevant club so can’t blame them, reality is much harder to face.

2 Likes

Would be funny if a patch of good form before the window deluded Arteta into thinking quality additions aren’t urgently needed.

Top 4 is on the line here…

1 Like

And getting away with it with almost nobody batting an eyelash. In fact he has heavy support for this too.

If Forest game didn’t shock the system then it’s all lost.

Not a single fan thinks top 6 is a trophy. Stop it.

3 Likes

yeah that was the real disaster

1 Like

don’t feed the trolls :xhaka:

1 Like

I’m not sure it’s a lack of quality in the squad because we have better players than spurs and West Ham and they are challenging for a top four place. .

Maybe it’s in another area of the club that there is a lack of quality.

The interesting thing about this tweet is the way he has turned the arsenal badge into the Serbian flag with the cannon as the emblem and all, the colour choices:
ss

It’s not bad tbh :sweat_smile:

Honestly man this just feels like such a lazy stance, like sure we have better players in some positions but it’s so arrogant to assume that to be a blanket statement.

Is anyone here really not taking West Ham’s midfield over ours, or Kane and Son over Lacazette.
Combine a first 11 of all 3 teams and it sure as hell ain’t a full Arsenal 11.

4 Likes

We dont have anyone as good as Harry Kane though. This is our biggest issue because our top forward is acting like a prick and cost us a lot of potential points.

3 Likes

Neither of those managers has spent 200m on strengthening their teams and both have achieved a lot more, with a lot less.

1 Like

What trophies are those again?

One employed Conte no doubt being one.

Serious question. How am I a troll when I told you what was gonna happen more than a year ago? :thinking: