@Midfield_Maestro @shamrockgooner

Watch this video, fucking hilarious!!

6 Likes

Haha love it

4 Likes

If only Jota’s body is not human sized

can’t stop laughing :joy:

No presser?

I assume we’ll just do an internal interview and that’s it? Arsenal punishing media. :rofl:

Nope, looks there is a presser going now. :eyes:

God he must be so bored of answering questions about the postponement.

80% of questions about that, 20% about tomorrow’s game.

Media such cunts :joy:

1 Like

Everybody available. :syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:

Wanted to watch it live but it already started on arsenal.com , gonna wait till Hayters post it later on.
Arteta’s pressers are 🤌

2 Likes

That’s not quite what he meant though, he corrected himself to say ‘with the players we have available’.

So we’ll see tomorrow.

Going to be embarrassing if Arsenal get beat

1 Like

Why? This game is only being played because Liverpool postponed it the first time round.

1 Like

Media are going to make a meal of any loss, they’ve already started setting the humble pie narrative.

1 Like

Yeah, you best believe we’ll be the clowns of the week if we get knocked out after postponing the NLD.
Funny how everybody forgot what Liverpool have done.

3 Likes

This is what I don’t get.
Liverpool and Klopp lied and misled the media yet they are getting away with it.

1 Like

One main vulnerability for Arteta, and always hard for the “Artetasexuals” to defend in tricky times, is the continued dependence and deference for Xhaka.

Will see what happens with new signings, in terms of selection decisions and whether Arteta still picks Xhaka ahead of those players quite a lot. Limited technicals with Xhaka are one thing, but the lack of discipline has become pretty ridiculous, with no signs of ability for him to rectify.

1 Like

My manager!!

11 Likes

Hopefully it was one of the journalists that had a go for the cancellation of the Nld

1 Like

Isn’t Xhaka still suspended seeing as we never played our league game?

I imagine so because I can still hear Spuddies wailing about the suspension not being applied for the NLD, flawed a player he is regardless, but an issue also when our CM options are still so thin.

You don’t get it?

We’re Arsenal, they’re Liverpool, all there is to it.

2 Likes