Super Mik Arteta

His PR team were never as good as Artetas are…Simples!

1 Like

Sarcasm. Surprised you couldn’t tell Ron lol

2 Likes

Getting old, man… getting old

2 Likes

Manager of the month award with 3 wins including narrow wins over Burnley and Norwich, a good win vs Spurs and a League cup win against WBA reserves, will probably be about as easy as one ever comes.

2 Likes

The Spurs win was nice, but the players usually turn up for those derbies regardless of who the manager is. Beating total bottom dwellers 1-0 twice and a goalless draw against Brighton should not be enough to give it to Fraudteta.

Worst of all now he will stay longer at the Arsenal :facepalm:

1 Like

The Brighton game was early October I think so wouldn’t be part of it.

Show some respect for our MANAGER OF THE MONTH.

Well I guess can’t argue with 3 wins then :man_shrugging:t4:

MotM it is :facepalm:

This award suffers a bit from some months being pretty lean on fixtures. It’s just a Meh for me, it’s neither fantastic or something to fuss about much. Great, we won the NLD, this basically ends up as the reward for that.

3 Likes

If this is going to come into effect, it will do post Xmas when hopefully everyone else is fucked. But it’s still a bit clutching at straws.

Nah ur 100% correct. Gotta get the other teams to wear down a bit. It’s gonna be another “we were top of the table after Christmas” type deal.

1 Like

So we can assume Arteta has 14 more in him if the numbers add up. Hopefully they’re back to back

1 Like

Or…We can assume that he was REALLY lucky to get this one, and chances are, he won’t get any more!!!

1 Like

Good words only about our man Mikel

1 Like

but but but…he must be on Artetas PR payroll.

1 Like

At no point does he mention his coaching skills or that Man City have actually got better since he left.
He also doesn’t mention what a great job he is doing here, since he became our manager.
Nice try by Arteta’s PR team but not very convincing.

1 Like

Dunno about this, they haven’t hit a hundred points without Arteta.

1 Like

I think being the first club to win the domestic treble tops that.

3 Likes

Bottled a CL final though